Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Sick and tired of LCFC Direct/Ticket Office.

How the club can invest tens of thousands in players wages who don't even play each week yet allow a website to continue that doesn't work or allow you to order tickets for so long is incredible. How do they expect to make money and attract more supporters when the existing 1s are not even able to buy tickets when they want to?

I'm at a loss as to how you can get 6 tickets for the Man City game with only 1 ST!

I'm in N1 cos I take my lad nowadays and obviously we have to move for this fixture, which is fine btw, but it looks like we won't be able to sit with my mates etc. that all have to move too as there are only groups of 4-5 seats in the higher priced seating near the media etc.

The website is useless. 4 times I've tried to get tickets now, and 4 times it says payment can't be processed (and before some smartarse says there's no money in my account... I'm loaded :P  :ph34r: ). Now to call up the ticket office and get bent over on call charges. :chant:

Archived