Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Sick and tired of LCFC Direct/Ticket Office.

Why is it everytime we have a match of any interest, the club cannot cope with higher ticket sales and the wheels well and truely fall off. All I want to do is purchase 2 season ticket seats in SK4, and the seat next door for my mate. I try ringing the ticket office and all I am met with is "Sorry we cant take your call due to a high volume, please try again later". Been like it all day and wont even let me queue. Happy to charge me for the call though. So instead I try LCFC Direct online. Surprise, surprise SK4 is the only block on the stadium plan that never loads. Its just blank, and has been since last season. I have told them time after time to get it fixed.

So how the hell do i actually buy my tickets. It is such a frustrating system, every single time. In this day age with technology as it is, LCFC should get their bloody act together - it should not be this difficult.

/rant.

Totally agree its always a shambles. At least the website worked this time but that took five attempts!

The most annoying thing is you get charged premium rate if you call. It cost as much in phone calls as it did to add the home leg to our season tickets for the play offs last season.

It really shouldn't be this difficult.

I've just tried Chrome & firefox both of which come up grey when you click on SK4 - so yes shitty site as always thought.

You could try sending an email with a attention seeking title like - Can't buy my 3 tickets online - HELP !!!! 

Best not to be rude or swear though ;)

Its so pathetic. I will email them now. I'll just threaten to take Filbert hostage or something. Then again, they probably wont read it. Too busy backhanding tickets to their brother's, mate's dads' uncle's cousin.

No longer being able to just pop in to buy my tickets, I have nightmares about LCFC Direct's hold music.

I wouldnt mind even hearing that right now.

Who is this Jim guy that people talk about. How to I contact him? He seems to help people out alot

I wouldnt mind even hearing that right now.

Who is this Jim guy that people talk about. How to I contact him? He seems to help people out alot

If you get answer to your email it will probably be Jim.

I had exactly the same problem trying to buy SK4 tickets. I do not live inLeicester, could not get through on the phone and there was no queue system either. E mailed ticket sales as suggested and got an e mail saying they do not ring you back anymore. Sent a cross e mail to Fanzone and got it sorted by Jim within minutes.

I cannot understand the thinking behind selling tickets for Man City to all ST holders on the same day as Brighton, in the same week as all ticket Forest and now putting Sheff Wed on sale.

Probably worth trying to get through to the ticket office through the saynoto0870 website. They might only have the main switchboard but you could ask to be put through to the TO.

I tried that a couple of seasons ago (maybe last season?) and it went through to main reception and they refused to put me through lol

Why is it everytime we have a match of any interest, the club cannot cope with higher ticket sales and the wheels well and truely fall off. All I want to do is purchase 2 season ticket seats in SK4, and the seat next door for my mate. I try ringing the ticket office and all I am met with is "Sorry we cant take your call due to a high volume, please try again later". Been like it all day and wont even let me queue. Happy to charge me for the call though. So instead I try LCFC Direct online. Surprise, surprise SK4 is the only block on the stadium plan that never loads. Its just blank, and has been since last season. I have told them time after time to get it fixed.

So how the hell do i actually buy my tickets. It is such a frustrating system, every single time. In this day age with technology as it is, LCFC should get their bloody act together - it should not be this difficult.

/rant.

Hi. It might be because you cannot buy season tickets at the moment. I called the ticket office yesterday to also purchase 2 season tickets, but they told me they are not selling them at the moment, and will not be until they start selling the 'half season' tickets next month.

Bit annoyed really, because I'm in a position now to afford them, and yet I cannot buy them

Hi. It might be because you cannot buy season tickets at the moment. I called the ticket office yesterday to also purchase 2 season tickets, but they told me they are not selling them at the moment, and will not be until they start selling the 'half season' tickets next month.

Bit annoyed really, because I'm in a position now to afford them, and yet I cannot buy them

He wants to buy his ST seats not actual ST.

Archived