Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Happy Birthday

I just wondered where you had seen him. Didn't know whether he lived near you or something. Any other news to report from the training ground?

152416[/snapback]

Yep, they trained at the stadium today, so I did not see them train after all. Well, I saw 4 of the up-and-coming kids (in first squad training kit) in a special training session:

Levi Porter, Jay Smedley, James and not sure about the last one (Dodds?).

Yep, they trained at the stadium today, so I did not see them train after all. Well, I saw 4 of the up-and-coming kids (in first squad training kit) in a special training session:

Levi Porter, Jay Smedley, James and not sure about the last one (Dodds?).

152436[/snapback]

Whats the difference between the 1st team training kit and the reserves training kit?

Any other news to report from the training ground?

152416[/snapback]

Oh yeah... the players seemed in a reasonably good mood. I saw several of them and greeted De Vries, Maybury, McCarthy and Wilcox. They seemed upbeat. I guess that's good news...

Oh yeah... the players seemed in a reasonably good mood. I saw several of them  and greeted De Vries, Maybury, McCarthy and Wilcox. They seemed upbeat. I guess that's good news...

152490[/snapback]

A good way to bounce back will be to thrash Stoke. Plus it will give the strikers more confidence if we can get a few goals. If we play like we did in the first 80 against Sheff Utd, and finish chances then we can beat a lot of teams in the league!

Archived