Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Stoke game atmosphere

Im just listening to the game on the internet and sounds like Leicester are having a good game so far....

But the really noticeable thing is that the commentators are constantly commenting on how great the fans of Leicester are getting behind the team. This is awesome and hope it carries on all season...we need to make the Walkers a fortress and a great atmosphere will help this.

Well done De Vries on your second goal for the club!!!

No Henry :D well for the teams coming out anyway

Come on people, how good did it feel having the recorded PHG back eh?

That line up of music and the goal music plus Laurence Robinsons contributions were first class and I think they should stay (Maybe Laurence once every 2-3 games to avoid repetition)

I've sent an E-mail to Tim Davies in support of his ideas.

What a first class night!

The atmosphere nearly turned on city, but when we went 1-0 up, it was hushed.

Amazingly, at times (when we were controlling the game) some fans were in a moaning mode, i couldnt believe me ears.

Why when were 1-0 up, and in control, a wayward pass can frustrate people so much?

Chill people!!

The more those idiots moan, the less confident players get. STOP moaning when were not far away from being better than good.

By all means moan all you want when were rubbish.

i couldn't believe the moans i heard when the back 4 had a little pass around at 1-0. It's a sign of being comfortable and getting to know your fellow team mates. Man utd fans don't groan and they do it all week.

Atmosphere was electric though, when that cross came in and it hit connolly on the chest or something the huge OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooh was great, you felt with a goal the roof would come off.

Can't wait for saturday!!!

I'd just posted this on foxlog before I checked out the FT boards:

"I'd like to think that Leicester City can do better than 20,500 attendance for their home opener (albeit on a Tuesday night against not-so-glamorous opposition), but I'd guess a huge portion of the crowd were season ticket holders, so the core support is there--one could certainly hear such, as the atmosphere sounded lovely on the BBC Radio Leicester broadcast via Leicester City World (I'll have to renew after the Ipswich game, which I won't be able to listen to due to work commitments). I even caught myself cranking up the volume on my speakers once or twice--I've still got the early-season excitement flowing through my veins at the moment."

'twas a fun listening experience :D

It was noticeable how much better the atmosphere was than really all of last season, night games often do have a better atmosphere though so ipswich will be interesting especially as theyre going to be a much harder side to play than stoke.

What was really frustrating though was at 3-1 and with the defenders passing the ball around that the crowd started shouting to get it forward. Why when they have 10 men and all of them behind the ball, the lone striker getting nowhere near the passes between defenders should we be going forward? Almost everytime the crowd started there was a loose pass and stoke got the ball back, when all we needed to do was knock the ball around waiting for them to come after the ball and then find the space.

the atmosphere was a huge improvement on 95% of last years games and the kop were singing, L1 were being there usual selfs singing but i also noticed a lot of them east stand sit downsclapping along so the atmosphere was getting around the hole stadium rather than just kop & L1.

I only hope that if we start losing the atmosphere stays the same

Archived