Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Joe Hamill

The mother of all internet browsers!  :D

155056[/snapback]

Seconded!

Although im still trying to find the best extensions to get all images/media stuff to work! But its much much much better than that Microsoft crap that is IE!

Alan Maybury would be welcomed back with open arms at Tynecastle.  :D

I admit, we are all very hopeful of some success coming our way and in George Burley we have a very good manager.  Vladimir Romanov is allowing Hearts to sign players we'd never dream of signing. These players are no johny foreiners but quality players like Rudi Skacel and Takis Fyssas, a Euro2004 winner, so it's not surprising us Hearts fans are just a little bit excited!!

Finally, if Joe Hamill is typical of the standard of player you are currently signing, then I too would be worried for the forthcoming season.

155182[/snapback]

Levein has said he's going to be a fringe player to start off with, so nothing will change for Hamill then.

Alan Maybury would be welcomed back with open arms at Tynecastle.  :D

I admit, we are all very hopeful of some success coming our way and in George Burley we have a very good manager.  Vladimir Romanov is allowing Hearts to sign players we'd never dream of signing. These players are no johny foreiners but quality players like Rudi Skacel and Takis Fyssas, a Euro2004 winner, so it's not surprising us Hearts fans are just a little bit excited!!

Finally, if Joe Hamill is typical of the standard of player you are currently signing, then I too would be worried for the forthcoming season.

155182[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong you have signed a few good players and won a couple of matches, but I do get a feeling that it could all go tit's up like at Dundee when they went all fancy dan. I really hope Burley does do the business for you because he's a great manager and I would love Hearts to take one off the Old Firm.

I still think that our team would give you a good game, we have a few players that would get in your team in David Connolly, Nils-Eric Johansson, Alan Maybury, Stephen Hughes and possibly Gareth Williams. We also have the two best youngsters in the league in Richard Stearman and James Wesolowski, I really hope we get a friendly lined up for next summer it would be class.

All the best this season, i'll be looking out for your results. Will all these loan signings be made permanent? Or will you keep having to sign 10 new players a season?

I reckon Foxes vs Hearts at the Walker would be a cracking idea. What about a pre-season tournament involving Hearts and a couple of foreign teams or in a fancy reality. Leicester, Forest, Hearts and Hibs. That would put some bums in seats.

155308[/snapback]

For ex-managers purposes it would be wicked to have Leicester, Derby, Hearts and Hibs.

Levein's managed Hearts before, Burley's managed Derby before, Tony Mowbray worked under Burley at Ipswich.

Let's get it on.

Foxes Trust, have a word.

Archived