fuchsntf Posted 19 February 2014 Posted 19 February 2014 Well... just to get the unbelievers going. That has just gave the city players that extra % belief in themselves. The other contenders know they have to make up 5 games to get near then jump over the foxes. Knowing they dont have any easy games.Neither does NP Team, but we dont need to play catch up. All clubs in the top 8 have to play each other, knowing city will still pick up points. Nobody will get maximum points from here.The title isnt ours.... yet ,but cos I didnt win the lotto this week, promotion will be automatic, I visited the church a mosque, a temple and the local soothsayer, I simply asked all spiritual leaders, either promotion for the foxes or the lotto jackpot. They all came up with the same blessing, money will not be your partner, but letters Kp, Np, will be the premier delivery in your thoughts.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 20 February 2014 Posted 20 February 2014 I just stick to my crystal ball, geezers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.