Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

KPS Facilities

Very last-minute but does anybody know if they have lockers or anything like that at King Power Stadium? Failing that at Leicester station? A late change in circumstances means I now have to take a holdall to the game with me (long story). It isn't huge but its bigger than a rucksack and big enough that it would be a bit awkward getting it through the turnstiles.

Can anybody help?

Any advice appreciated.

Very last-minute but does anybody know if they have lockers or anything like that at King Power Stadium? Failing that at Leicester station? A late change in circumstances means I now have to take a holdall to the game with me (long story). It isn't huge but its bigger than a rucksack and big enough that it would be a bit awkward getting it through the turnstiles.

Can anybody help?

Any advice appreciated.

Try calling Fanzone or even the megastore, they may be able to look after it somewhere for you. 

Can anybody help?

Any advice appreciated.

Don't think there are any at the train station, but there are some at the Highcross and St. Maggies Bus Station.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anybody help?

Any advice appreciated.

How do we know we aren't aiding a terrorist?

Archived