Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dpjfox

No Engine Room

It seems to me that our biggest problem is the central midfield.

Williams has under-performed but it is obvious he has ability

IMO MA has to get the right partner for him to gel the midfield.

Fruend McKinley or Davidson would have done as good as what we have now

Is Gucjohnson not fit or just not a natural ball-winner?

yep i totally agree, they have no passion, few years back when we had lennon, savage, izzet and guppy, they werent all the most naturally gifted players BUT they gave 110% every game because thet loved the club and wanted us 2 do well, now we have a bunch of players in it for the money who dont give 2 shits about leicester

Totally disagree, the way we are playing football from the back is disgusting and our midfield is getting the blame. What can they ****in do when the ball sails straight over their heads all the time. They were putting some challenges in, but they can't do alot else when they don't get much of the ball.

Dabizas should **** off in my opinion.

He hasn't been replaced has he?Maybe if Jones hadn't had so many injuries he might've grown into the position but we will never know.

14352[/snapback]

or if davidson had stayed fit and been given a knew contract

but micky fell out with him, so he cant be given one :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

No.

Who this season has hit form then in the centre of midfield consistantly:-

Williams cant keep his mouth shut at training, Joey is hot and cold, Hughes injury problems, Tiatto has for his work-rate been poor. Everyone jumping on striker problems but i personally think in the centre mid there are issues!

Who this season has hit form then in the centre of midfield consistantly:-

Williams cant keep his mouth shut at training, Joey is hot and cold, Hughes injury problems, Tiatto has for his work-rate been poor. Everyone jumping on striker problems but i personally think in the centre mid there are issues!

Exactly. We have the players this year. We've just been unlucky with injuries. Wesolowski and Hughes have both been injured. I am starting to like Joey after a not so brilliant start but yes Tiatto is rubbish.

Exactly. We have the players this year. We've just been unlucky with injuries. Wesolowski and Hughes have both been injured. I am starting to like Joey after a not so brilliant start but yes Tiatto is rubbish.

Thats the point i was trying (and failing to make) no doubt we have the players which we did not have before but i think we still need something in there so that we can avoid any issues from injuries - get Hendrie or the like on loan if possible! What about Matt Holland?

Thats the point i was trying (and failing to make) no doubt we have the players which we did not have before but i think we still need something in there so that we can avoid any issues from injuries - get Hendrie or the like on loan if possible! What about Matt Holland?

That's the problem teams have though. We will be very lucky to get either of those players. I agree though, you can always improve the team. Always! Even Chelsea could.

That's the problem teams have though. We will be very lucky to get either of those players. I agree though, you can always improve the team. Always! Even Chelsea could.

Well put - its part of football, its just a shame when it happens to your club. I bet that can be one of the most frustrating things as a manager, to have a team and formation in your head for the season/game ahead for it to be messed about by injuries!

Archived