Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

New Striker On Trial

City are fielding ex QPR man Richard Pacquette in tonight's reserve game against Norwich. He's 21, but other than that I don't know alot about him, he played against us in pre-season for Partick Thistle. I think he was highly rated when he was at QPR, don't know what's happened to him then.

Guest Daniel

He's a great player.

My brother used to like QPR and he used to be brilliant then, that was a couple of years ago when he was about 19.

I might go and watch the reserves tonight if I can be arsed. Stearman's in the starting line up, would be good to see him play again. Petrescu and O'Grady on the bench though. :huh:

I might go and watch the reserves tonight if I can be arsed. Stearman's in the starting line up, would be good to see him play again. Petrescu and O'Grady on the bench though.  :huh:

14405[/snapback]

I am honestly considering banging my season ticket on ebay, seeing what I can get ferrit and then just going to watch us win some games in the ressies and youth games.

Stearman will no doubt look awesome again tonight, but even if he farted on Adams nose with a slight turtles head I doubt Adams would notice him.

I might go and watch the reserves tonight if I can be arsed. Stearman's in the starting line up, would be good to see him play again. Petrescu and O'Grady on the bench though.  :huh:

14405[/snapback]

I am honestly considering banging my season ticket on ebay, seeing what I can get ferrit and then just going to watch us win some games in the ressies and youth games.

Stearman will no doubt look awesome again tonight, but even if he farted on Adams nose with a slight turtles head I doubt Adams would notice him.

14408[/snapback]

£75 and you've got a deal. :thumbup:

Iwent to the Partick friendly and they did have a black striker playing on trial for them. He did cause us problems but he looked a lot older than 21 and built like a brick ****house.

Bound to be better than Blake!

Hope someone puts a report on here of his performance, if you are going take a close look at Stearman, he is the dogs, our next star 100%

Guest freund
well the guy the post is about is:

0,,10274~270514,00.jpg

ie. not black

14433[/snapback]

That's Tommy Wright you tit! :D

14434[/snapback]

lol:blush:

i just realised and edited it ;)

lol cant believe petrescu just sed jordan stewart part 2 about great potential crap attitude i thought you loved him petrescu :w00t:

this guy sounds like stuff ive heard about connolly to be fair:

great potential...

can score spectacular goals...

crap attitude <_<

ive read loadsa stuff on connolly gettin mardy easy n stuff so im worried :o

Tommy Wright is probably better than this Richard Paquette anyway MA just hasn't got the balls to play youngsters!

Look at Derby theyve brought through there young talent and are benefiting from it now!

And Nathan Blake :( I wouldnt mind Paquette but we have too many other terrible strikers that will be ahead of him anyway. IF we sign him i'll be livid, its just another sign Micky dont have any time for our own youngsters, so he turns his attention to a QPR reject.

Archived