Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

FAO unrepentant

you are single handedly removeing all the good will city fans have for celtic due to the obvious links do yourself a favour get a life and go back to celtic/SPL boards we really dont care that you dont like hearts or aberdeen.

you are single handedly removeing all the good will city fans have for celtic due to the obvious links do yourself a favour get a life and go back to celtic/SPL boards we really dont care that you dont like hearts or aberdeen.

158403[/snapback]

fair enuff i am done 4 the day but if that fecking jambo fock never came online hearts wouldnt have been mentioned.

goodwill between leicester n celtic i think not just cause we stole ur manager and best player doesnt mean we like u.

u might like us but thats only because u need a good team 2 look up 2.

fair enuff i am done 4 the day but if that fecking jambo fock never came online hearts wouldnt have been mentioned.

goodwill between leicester n celtic i think not just cause we stole ur manager and best player doesnt mean we like u.

158413[/snapback]

How pathetic do you sound? You think we all like Celtic? :wave:

158413[/snapback]

It takes a pretty sad bastard to search for a leicester forum, sign up, and then start critisising our players. GET A LIFE.

158413[/snapback]

Up the Gers! :thumbsup: :clap:

Last message was a wee bit broken English. Anyway unrepentant needs to chill. He/She is exactly the sort of old firm fans that annoy me. I'm a Celtic fan, my brother Rangers and we just all have a laugh. My girlfriend is a Hearts/Leicester fan also and we too get along.......sometimes. I work with Derby fans also and we all have a laugh too mainly at Forest expense mind:-)

celc0394oneilj.jpg

158413[/snapback]

Any suggestions on who that might be then? You guys were plain and simple shite when you played us!

It takes a pretty sad bastard to search for a leicester forum, sign up, and then start critisising our players. GET A LIFE.

158421[/snapback]

I completely agree. Leicester is our club not his. He's probably got all the Celtic fans ignoring his stupid comments so he's found us lot. Please go away. Football is supposed to bring people together. Yes, have the banter between rival fans but that guy is an idiot.

I completely agree. Leicester is our club not his. He's probably got all the Celtic fans ignoring his stupid comments so he's found us lot. Please go away. Football is supposed to bring people together. Yes, have the banter between rival fans but that guy is an idiot.

158443[/snapback]

With the time he spends on here I think its fair to say he has found a club to look up to. Closet Leicester fan if there ever was one...there isn't any other way of explaining the amount of time he puts into this forum.

Get yourself a new kit mate!

http://shop.lcfc.co.uk/Index.pasp

I know lot's of Celtic, Gers, Hearts fans and they are mainly top people who enjoy a pint and a laugh. That's the way footie should be. I have even been out boozing with ex Rangers player Paul McHale now with Clyde and he was a laugh too. Don't let unrepentant wind u up, he/she is a minority

Archived