Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2014/15 Ins and Outs

Okey dokey. Thanks

No problem, it's easy to make mistakes and i make a few so someone keeping an eye out is good shows it's being read as well :thumbup:

New Deal For Striker Panayiotou

Posted: Sat 12 Jul 2014

Author: Leicester City

harry-panayiotou-4-3-280-1572547_478x359
Promising young striker Harry Panayiotou has become the latest Development Squad player to commit his future after signing a new two-year deal.
The 19-year-old forward ended the 2013/14 season in sensational form for Steve Beaglehole’s Under-21s group, and again shone for the Foxes in the Hong Kong Soccer Sevens tournament this summer.
An energetic and tricky attacker with bags of pace, Panayiotou burst onto the scene towards the end of the 2011/12 Championship campaign, when he came off the bench to score the winning goal on his first team debut against Leeds United at Elland Road.
Since then the tenacious and versatile youngster has gone on to forge an impressive reputation for himself at Under-21s level, operating both as a central striker or from the right hand side.
He was also a part of the Leicester City squad that lifted he Hong Kong Soccer Sevens title in 2013. His crucial goals in that campaign earned him the Player of the Tournament award.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/110714-new-deal-for-striker-panayiotou-1745481.aspx#s5AEt7GcHbwUpY2d.99

If he's as promising as reports say then it must be about time to get a loan in. He won't get many more years to show his 'promise' and a good loan to a League 1/lower Championship side could send him the same way as Moore and Schlupp.

I get a blank page on the first two links I tried.

Which ones  because i've just tried the first 5 from the top and they all work.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived