Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Notts forest

Its notts forest ;)  :D  lol

162271[/snapback]

i guess it hurts him too much to even call them notts forrest, intead he has to come up with a load of stuff that seems to look like Nottingham Forrest.

Smegson is moaning tonight about the Notts Evening Post driving a wedge between him, the players and the fans. Dont blame the paper bud, you're doing a good job of that yourself! That guy could fall out with himself, if that were possible.

Smegson is moaning tonight about the Notts Evening Post driving a wedge between him, the players and the fans. Dont blame the paper bud, you're doing a good job of that yourself! That guy could fall out with himself, if that were possible.

163057[/snapback]

Could be close between Megson, Strachan and Souness to be first out (and I don't mean for training).

Still, they did win the European Cup twice. I'm sure their fans will comfort themselves with the memories of those glory days........

.....as told by their grandparents!!!

Still, they did win the European Cup twice. I'm sure their fans will comfort themselves with the memories of those glory days........

.....as told by their grandparents!!!

lollol

I saw their stadium yesterday. Its not that impressive actually. I thought it would be bigger for some reason.

Archived