Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The Home Cup Ticket Scheme

Register for the Home Cup Ticket Scheme and secure your seat for every home cup tie at King Power Stadium next season!

Registering with us for the Home Cup Ticket Scheme takes the hassle out of picking up the phone as your credit/debit card will be automatically charged and your Season Ticket seat* guaranteed for the match without you even thinking about it. All you need to do is turn up and enjoy the game.
Home Cup Scheme highlights:
• Secure your seat for every cup fixture at King Power Stadium without you having to call or visit the Club
• Your credit/debit card will be automatically charged and your match tickets sent to you
• No need to go through lengthy queues
• Supporters who attend cup matches will be prioritised for future away cup games and any potential Semi-Finals or Finals
How to join the Home Cup Ticket Scheme…
Call the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000:
The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and from 9am-3pm on Saturdays. On matchdays, the City Sales Centre is open from 9am until two hours before kick-off.
In person at the City Fanstore:
The City Fanstore is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and from 10am-2pm on Sundays. On matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Online 24/7 at LCFCDirect:
Visit www.lcfcdirect.com and login to your own account.
Alternatively, supporters can complete an application form and return it to King Power Stadium by post. To download the application form, click here.
*Not applicable for cup fixtures where the visiting side choose to take the full allocation available under competition rules. Where Season Ticket Holders are required to relocate (typically from N/L Block), your card payment will not be processed and you will need to contact the Club to secure an alternative seat.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/110714-join-the-home-cup-ticket-scheme-1744328.aspx#2ijf1V6HlptZsGPS.99

Can someone point me to where it is on the lcfcdirect website.

Maybe it's me, but I cant find where to sign up.

You and me both, I couldn't see it anywhere on there, also the friendly game tickets, I tried on three different pc's but still it won't let me buy any.

Off topic the away loyalty points scheme seems to have changed, I now have 118 points, my recent two seasons as away games plus 50 each for the two recent ST's.

Is this to give a bit of loyalty to the STH from the last couple of seasons, against all the new ones this season when purchasing away tickets, as most will already be on 100+ points and the 7000 new STH will effectively be on 50 plus last seasons away games if they get counted?

You and me both, I couldn't see it anywhere on there, also the friendly game tickets, I tried on three different pc's but still it won't let me buy any.

Off topic the away loyalty points scheme seems to have changed, I now have 118 points, my recent two seasons as away games plus 50 each for the two recent ST's.

Is this to give a bit of loyalty to the STH from the last couple of seasons, against all the new ones this season when purchasing away tickets, as most will already be on 100+ points and the 7000 new STH will effectively be on 50 plus last seasons away games if they get counted?

Is it just the last 2 season tickets? If not I can see a floor in it as someone who has never been to any away games but had more home season tickets than me will get more priority?

On mine it is just this season and last that I got 50 points each for, takes me to 118 points.

It must be to reward previous holders of ST, I can't think why else it is.

I also went in the shop today and asked to go on this cup scheme, it took two assistants to do it but I'm on according to them.

I did ask what happens when only the main stand is opened, do they just send you a random seat, they couldn't answer that.

Early rounds of the Capital cup will tell I suppose.

On mine it is just this season and last that I got 50 points each for, takes me to 118 points.

It must be to reward previous holders of ST, I can't think why else it is.

I also went in the shop today and asked to go on this cup scheme, it took two assistants to do it but I'm on according to them.

I did ask what happens when only the main stand is opened, do they just send you a random seat, they couldn't answer that.

Early rounds of the Capital cup will tell I suppose.

It says in the info in the first post

"Where Season Ticket Holders are required to relocate (typically from N/L Block), your card payment will not be processed and you will need to contact the Club to secure an alternative seat."

It says in the info in the first post

"Where Season Ticket Holders are required to relocate (typically from N/L Block), your card payment will not be processed and you will need to contact the Club to secure an alternative seat."

Yes that's all very well for the bigger away ends but I'm in the kop and was asking about the early rounds of the league cup where usually only the main stand is open.

If we have to contact the club from the first games it's hardly worth them introducing it.

Also tickets for the friendly won't be out until early August as at present they don't have any ticket printing machines, awaiting new premier league ones I was told.

Some bloke behind me started moaning about poor work by the club on this, it's hardly the end of the world as you'll still get the ticket in time.

The assistant told me, that could be why I couldn't buy online for the friendly.

Yes that's all very well for the bigger away ends but I'm in the kop and was asking about the early rounds of the league cup where usually only the main stand is open.

If we have to contact the club from the first games it's hardly worth them introducing it.

Also tickets for the friendly won't be out until early August as at present they don't have any ticket printing machines, awaiting new premier league ones I was told.

Some bloke behind me started moaning about poor work by the club on this, it's hardly the end of the world as you'll still get the ticket in time.

The assistant told me, that could be why I couldn't buy online for the friendly.

Sounds like the club haven't completely though this one out fully?

Archived