Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

The Premiership is going down the drain

I was talking about the article itself, not the headline.

161254[/snapback]

The article is about the headline, thats what headlines are for, they represent what your about to read.

If you agree with the article, then you agree with the healine, thus your a self proclaimed football fan idiot?

football fans are generally twats, please stop dragging it out mang, you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill

161267[/snapback]

Speak for yourself ;) but glad you agree with my stance. maybe you could explain it to the self confessed idiot football fans :D

what are you on about? i was neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. all i said was that you should stop dragging on and on these silly little arguments. are you really that offended by some ghey newspaper writer? get a life if you are

freund, didnt you say football fans are generally tw@s? dont that mean you agree...or dont you know what your talking about, or you didnt mean to agree with me.

161318[/snapback]

I give up. Seems like you just can't understand. :ph34r:

*Gasps*

But one last question: If you have read the article, would you please so kind and articulate in your own words what it is all about? :rolleyes:

Or shall I handle this very difficult task for you, the unwilling one? lol

"If you agree with the article, then you agree with the headline, thus you're a self-proclaimed football fan idiot?"

(I had to correct a few minor spelling mistakes here)

Thank you very much. You have not read the article. :nono: Congratulations! :whistle:

I thought it was an intelligently put argument. I agreed with it's sentiments, I think some people have totally missed the point. Whilst people are moaning about ticket prices, they should read this, as it highlights to me certainly why prices are stupidly high.

Someone has to pay for the transfer fees, and the players salaries, and the fans will be liable for more than their fair share of the bill.

But one last question: If you have read the article, would you please so kind and articulate in your own words what it is all about? :rolleyes:

161349[/snapback]

:D

Why would i lower myself to an article that rubbishes football fans?

:rolleyes:

He's a fvcking tw.at. If he insists on rubbishing an article he hasn't read their is no hope for him.

161491[/snapback]

Theres no need for nasty language mate.

You insist on being called a idiot football fan, says alot about you.

Theres no need for nasty language mate.

You insist on being called a idiot football fan, says alot about you.

161615[/snapback]

:huh::S I have the feeling that I am in the wrong movie here... :frusty:

If you can't be buggered to read an intelligent article in the press, but still claim to know what the text is all about judging from a simple headline only, then there is no hope for you.

I call it ignorance. And stupidity. :yesyes: In this case, the headline you like so much is definitely about football fans. "Football fans" just like you. :cool:

(My guess is that you are just another teenage "football fan" lol who enjoys abusing and harassing other users on an anonymous football messageboard. I assume your brain is as blank as your personal profile :wave: .)

In this case, the headline you like so much is definitely about football fans. "Football fans" just like you .

(My guess is that you are just another teenage "football fan" lol who enjoys abusing and harassing other users on an anonymous football messageboard.

161639[/snapback]

No, idiot football fans, hopefully not like you.

Not teenage, and i genuinely believe what im saying. You know when you watch that millionaire quiz, and you know the answer, but the contestant hasnt got a clue, and your shouting the answer at the screen, well your the contestant.

Every headline represents the written article. It would be ridiculous to have a headline that didnt.

That make sense to you?

No, idiot football fans, hopefully not like you.

Not teenage, and i genuinely believe what im saying. You know when you watch that millionaire quiz, and you know the answer, but the contestant hasnt got a clue, and your shouting the answer at the screen, well your the contestant.

Every headline represents the written article. It would be ridiculous to have a headline that didnt.

That make sense to you?

161658[/snapback]

Seems like all hope is lost for you. And the fact that you didn't reply to the first part of my post shows how much you care about a serious debate.

"I assume your brain is as blank as your personal profile .)" So I am right then? lol If you're not in your teens any more, then I don't understand why all your posts speak the language of one of them. I think somebody else already gave you the wise advice of growing up. Ring any bells?

Moderators, can we please ban this guy?

I am tired of playing silly sandpit games...

Btw, you still haven't read the article... lol

Seems like all hope is lost for you. And the fact that you didn't reply to the first part of my post shows how much you care about a serious debate .

"I assume your brain is as blank as your personal profile  .)" So I am right then? lol If you're not in your teens any more, then I don't understand why all your posts speak the language of one of them .

Moderators, can we please ban this guy ?

I am tired of playing silly sandpit games...

Btw, you still haven't read the article... lol

161665[/snapback]

Do you behave like a fool and contradict yourself regulary?

No i havnt read the article about how your an idiot football fan :D

Do you behave like a fool and contradict yourself regulary?

No i havnt read the article about how your an idiot football fan :D

162049[/snapback]

Do you intentionally misspell sentences and pick whatever suits you best from other people's posts? Nice job highlighting parts in my post. Thing is, they have nothing in common at all when put together. Where do you draw the connections there? I'd like to know. Probably just another attempt of "defending" yourself with no reasonable basis.

Are we playing "I am out of valid argumentations and can't do nothing better than abuse others"? Lately, all you do is playing foolish.

You still haven't read that article, have you? ;)

You mean the article about you, the one you self confess describes you as a idiot football fan, i could do with a laugh :D  lol

162268[/snapback]

My quote "Are we playing 'I am out of valid argumentations and can't do nothing better than abuse others'? Lately, all you do is playing foolish." does amazingly apply here! Now I know that I know you. lol

But there you go again. After a massive resistance in the General Chat, you try your luck here. Where you don't find the kicks, you just turn your back, hide behind a bush for a while only to come back more blatantly.

You are just plain silly, Lush. Going back to the kindergarten level, are we? Your typing speaks volumes.

You picked the wrong dude, dude. lol

You still haven't read that article. Otherwise you would know that it makes sense. Which sadly can't be said of you. :wave:

ok ok ok, i will attempt to read it, satisfied? im not promising anything, and will you accept my responsed opinion?

162277[/snapback]

Why did I took that long for you to even try in the first place?

Btw headline is not = full text! I told you before.

2nd paragraph:

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot"

that doesnt give me confidence swiss.

162278[/snapback]

Do you like to dissect each and every word? There's probably more than a thousand in there... Good luck!

P.S.: Most people judge an article after having read it completely. Maybe twice or three times. It's a strategy to see what is commonly known as the "big picture". ;)

I got down to "a prediction" and just after that i got bored. the article describes what they think a football fan is like, an idiot.

But i dont think football fans are idiots, which is what i was trying to tell you, ONLY they think you are, because they hate football, they they dispise white hetrosexual righjt wing mentality, which they think go in mass and watch football.

IF what they descibe is true (and most is) it doesnt mean football fans are idiots, thats just plain ignorance, and your a fool to believe that they call you that.

End of subject.

Complaints to the guardian me thinks.

Goodnight!!

Archived