Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

The Premiership is going down the drain

I got down to "a prediction" and just after that i got bored. the article describes what they think a football fan is like, an idiot.

But i dont think football fans are idiots, which is what i was trying to tell you, ONLY they think you are, because they hate football, they they dispise white hetrosexual righjt wing mentality, which they think go in mass and watch football.

IF what they descibe is true (and most is) it doesnt mean football fans are idiots, thats just plain ignorance, and your a fool to believe that they call you that.

End of subject.

Complaints to the guardian me thinks.

Goodnight!!

162282[/snapback]

WOOHOO! IT'S REVELATION TIME, BABY!!! :welcome:

Thank you. You just admitted that the article makes sense.

Only to contradict yourself again with the following partial sentence. :doh:

Have we discovered our own mistake here or what do I read out of this response?

Thank you. You just admitted that the article makes sense.

162286[/snapback]

The article makes sense to the writer, not me. I still dont agree that football fans are idiots, because of what the article described, but hey, if you wana call yourself one, thats fine by me ;)lol

they hate football, they they dispise white hetrosexual righjt wing mentality, which they think go in mass and watch football.

Complaints to the guardian me thinks.

Goodnight!!

162282[/snapback]

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Don't you remember 1989? The Sun (not some left wing liberal fascist lol paper ) talked of the Hillsborough disaster as if it was white male yobs tanked up on alcohol who caused the incident when in fact it was poor safety standards and bad policing. The Guradian aren't like the Daily Mail, their headlines aren't emotive crap, they are actually meant to provoke the reader into a frame of mind rather than making them feel sorry or angry for certain people. The article is like an essay (ever read one of them?) where they start of with one frame of mind for the benefit of the reader and take them through different mindsets till they come to a conclusion.

As a FOX I still miss being out of that league, even if it looks like being a one-horse race again this season..

BTW the Guardian has now published a selection of responses to the original article (see here).

The Guradian aren't like the Daily Mail, their headlines aren't emotive crap, they are actually meant to provoke the reader into a frame of mind rather than making them feel sorry or angry for certain people.

162718[/snapback]

EVERY NEWSPAPER HAS AN AGENDA, whether it be the sun the guradian or the fishing echo.

The guardian is a left wing fascist ideology of `news`, designed to make everything they dispise look `bad`.

They hate white hetrosexual males, mainly because that breed of human is more than likely right wing in nature. White hetrosexual females tend to be centre or left wing.

The prodomanet people who like football, are white hetro males. Need i say more?

EVERY NEWSPAPER HAS AN AGENDA, whether it be the sun the guradian or the fishing echo.

The guardian is a left wing fascist ideology of `news`, designed to make everything they dispise look `bad`.

They hate white hetrosexual males, mainly because that breed of human is more than likely right wing in nature. White hetrosexual females tend to be centre or left wing.

The prodomanet people who like football, are white hetro males. Need i say more?

163896[/snapback]

You have a very black-and-white ideology there, my friend. Reminds me of the old days... Brr...

But what shall I say? It's probably because women are more reasonable than men when it comes to politics.

And again, you have no idea of political ideologies. "Left-wing" and "fascist" are two terms that oppose each other. Somebody else already pointed that out for you. But you're not the most ambitious learner, as we all know. Rather ignorant and populist, if I may repeat myself.

Plus, the Guardian doesn't "despise" football and its fans. If you had read the article completely, you would know... ;)

You have a very black-and-white ideology there , my friend. Reminds me of the old days... Brr...

But what shall I say? It's probably because women are more reasonable than men when it comes to politics.

And again, you have no idea of political ideologies. "Left-wing" and "fascist" are two terms that oppose each other. Somebody else already pointed that out for you . But you're not the most ambitious learner, as we all know.

Plus, the Guardian doesn't "despise" football and its fans . If you had read the article completely, you would know... ;)

163953[/snapback]

Its not ideology :rolleyes: its statistic via mori etc.

Its because females are suckers for a comfy story. Liberalism is short term, right wing ideology is long term. Its easier to sell short term `success`.

Nobody pointed that out to me, they wrote similar to what you just did, without giving a reason.

Approximately 2 years ago, the Taunton council (lib dems) TOLD the local English population that it was wrong to parade the st george flag. Now, if thats not liberal fascism, what the hell is?

:Dlol the guardian called you a idiot football fan. they seem correct according to your self confessed appreciation of the article. So whats it like being an idiot football fan? lollol

Its not ideology :rolleyes:  its statistic via mori etc.

Its because females are suckers for a comfy story. Liberalism is short term, right wing ideology is long term. Its easier to sell short term `success`.

Nobody pointed that out to me, they wrote similar to what you just did, without giving a reason.

Approximately 2 years ago, the Taunton council (lib dems) TOLD the local English population that it was wrong to parade the st george flag. Now, if thats not liberal fascism, what the hell is?

:D  lol  the guardian called you a idiot football fan. they seem correct according to your self confessed appreciation of the article. So whats it like being an idiot football fan? lol  lol

163973[/snapback]

Take a look in a good political dictionnairy and search for those two terms...

And as for the flag issue, I do not know much about it. What's the point in mentionning that issue to a Swiss guy anyway? I am not involved, but if they banned it, it must have been for a reason... ;)

It is time that you stop using the word "fascism" in that manner. Italy in WWII was led by a fascist regime ("Il Duce"), so was Franco in Spain. Using the terms "liberal" and "fascist" together is a contradiction. But it's not just your mistake I guess, it's also because politicians don't have a clue themselves any more.

"Its because females are suckers for a comfy story." You must have a whole collection of complexes, ever been to a shrink or talked to a good friend about your problems?

And as for your last comment, it just shows me again what an ignorant and illiterate douchebag you really are... :doh: :laugh:

But hey, you are on a good way... Of getting banned from this forum! Keep it up, honey! :thumbup:

I am not involved, but if they banned it, it must have been for a reason ... ;)

It is time that you stop using the word "fascism" in that manner. Italy in WWII was led by a fascist regime ("Il Duce"), so was Franco in Spain. Using the terms "liberal" and "fascist"  together is a contradiction. But it's not just your mistake I guess, it's also because politicians don't have a clue themselves any more.

And as for your last comment, it just shows me again what an ignorant and illiterate douchebag you really are ... :doh:  :laugh:

But hey, you are on a good way... Of getting banned from this forum! Keep it up, honey! :thumbup:

164006[/snapback]

lol the lib dems hate nationality. Are you for real here :rolleyes:

Politically, how do you sum up the lib dems saying its wrong to fly the st george flag, because it would be racist towards non whites. They didnt even say non English :rolleyes:

Why are you so ignorant? You agreed with the article right? Dont that make you a idiot football fan?

If i get banned for telling the truth, then so be it.

lol  the lib dems hate nationality. Are you for real here :rolleyes:

Politically, how do you sum up the lib dems saying its wrong to fly the st george flag, because it would be racist towards non whites. They didnt even say non English :rolleyes:

Why are you so ignorant? You agreed with the article right? Dont that make you a idiot football fan?

If i get banned for telling the truth, then so be it.

164012[/snapback]

Oh, it's "your" truth. But the majority of the population thinks differently. Do you admire Don Quijote? I think you'd like him... Fighting windmills... ;)

You live in your own little world there, sweetie. But dreams and visions are what they are... dreams and visions. You lack a certain grip on reality here. When was the last time you talked about your dreams and visions to a real person?

Are you shy? Afraid of changes? It's only natural.

Plus, it's not "nationality". It's called "nationalism". Another word for you to look after. Try wikipedia, they are really good... As for the Liberal Democrats, I can surely tell that you are not saying the whole truth there... But let's see what google says:

The Liberal Democrats want to rotate the St. George's Flag with the European Flag, not replace them completely.

And next thing you say is that the Lib Dems are "unpatriotic", right? lol

Again, you take things out of context, manipulate them to fit your own point of view. Congratulations! You'd be a perfect (Tory) politician! :wave:

Plus, it's not "nationality". It's called "nationalism".

The Liberal Democrats want to rotate the St. George's Flag with the European Flag, not replace them completely.

And next thing you say is that the Lib Dems are "unpatriotic", right? lol

Again, you take things out of context, manipulate them to fit your own point of view. Congratulations! You'd be a perfect (Tory) politician ! :wave:

164014[/snapback]

They hate both nationality and nationalism. I didnt say the later, because your grasp of politics is poor.

Yes the "easly led" public. swissfox, has fallen for the "we dont wana destroy Englishness (because we need there vote), but when weve destroyed some of it, we`ll have the power to destroy it all" con trick.

Rotation of an Englishmans flag with another, is a racist ideology. If you dont get that, then you have problems my friendly.

If they were patriotic, they wouldnt alter their banner headline (the flag in which a patriot stands under).

Dont insult me with being a tory, they disgust me totally.

They hate both nationality and nationalism. I didnt say the later, because your grasp of politics is poor.

Yes the "easly led" public. swissfox, has fallen for the "we dont wana destroy Englishness (because we need there vote), but when weve destroyed some of it, we`ll have the power to destroy it all" con trick.

Rotation of an Englishmans flag with another, is a racist ideology. If you dont get that, then you have problems my friendly.

If they were patriotic, they wouldnt alter their banner headline (the flag in which a patriot stands under).

Dont insult me with being a tory, they disgust me totally.

164019[/snapback]

Your grasp of politics is even poorer, calling the Lib Dems racists. You are a racist and your previous comments on this board have proven this.

"Rotation of an Englishmans flag with another, is a racist ideology."

So, in public places, it is still racist?

Here an article about it I found on the web:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"From: Stuart Parr

Date: 05/01/05 11:56:39

To: [email protected]

Subject: Flying the Cross of St George

Hi,

I read the story you ran about Tina Griffin which I believe was on 29th April. basically, she has ben threatened with legal action by Peterborough City Council for flying her flags at her home.

I know a couple of people have written to you about this but I thought I would write in too as it was me that did the research into legality of it after reading about the story on the Cross of St George forums (http://crossofstgeorge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6348&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0).

Basically, there are two relevant arguments in favour of Tina Griffin and two against. The two arguments in favour are:

The flying of your flag and celebration of your national identity are protected under international human rights laws.

The Town & Country Planning Act 1990 applies to advertising flags which only includes national flags if they are modified.

The two arguments against are:

If the national flag is modified it falls under the banner of advertising.

The structure the flag is attached to or the size of the flag itself may fall under planning regulations because of its size, physical struture or if it's dangerous.

So, unless Tina Griffin was flying modified flags the council don't have a leg to stand on. My guess, however, is that the flags have either ENGLAND or a local football teams name on them as she erected them during a football tournament. I can see the council having a case if the flags feature a local football teams name. If it features the word ENGLAND then I guess it could go either way - the council could argue that it is advertising the England team whereas Tina Griffin could argue it is merely the name of the country.

My sources are:

http://www.papuaweb.org/dlib/lap/sullivan/en/symbols.rtf

http://www.andrewgeorge.org.uk/press/504.htm

In conclusion, if she is flying a plain Cross of St George the local authority have no authority over the flag."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, unless you explain in detail, what that flags you mentionned exactly looked like, then there is no point for or against it.

And if you haven't noticed yet, your racist thread about Muslims has been erased. First step on the ladder downwards. Congratulations! Next time, you're off this forum completely!

Cheers! lol

Hey lushymann! What brings you back here? lol

How long were you looking for your "Muslim" thread until you found out it was gone? lol Now, don't be upset or angry for it is only for the best of us all.

So, here you are back at the only place where your banter is still tolerated.

The erased thread serves you right.

@Moderators: Keep an eye on this lush guy, he may wants to get banned... :scarf::wave:

Your grasp of politics is even poorer, calling the Lib Dems racists . You are a racist and your previous comments on this board have proven this.

"Rotation of an Englishmans flag with another, is a racist ideology."

So, in public places, it is still racist?

So, unless you explain in detail, what that flags you mentionned exactly looked like , then there is no point for or against it.

And if you haven't noticed yet, your racist thread about Muslims has been erased. First step on the ladder downwards.

164022[/snapback]

Are you suggesting the lib dems, cant be racist or that you dont know when they have been racist?

Please show the evidence for your racist accusations, or shut up and appologise?

Rotation/deletion of the st george flag with/for another is racism.

A plain cross of st george.

Explain to me how someone can be racist about a religious belief?

I encouraged that threads deletion ;)

I repeat:

"So, unless you explain in detail, what that flags you mentionned exactly looked like, then there is no point for or against it."

And again, you add the term "deletion". The Lib Dems have used "rotation". That's not the same. But hey, you just don't care, right? Just add another different explanation to suit your argumentation... :doh:

Still waiting...

And have you read the Guardian article completely by now? It's about the Premiership, if you're interested... (also stated in the thread title, if you haven't noticed yet!) ;)lol

And was I talking about you being racist towards a religion? Erm... Don't think so... Plus, the thread is gone, remember? I am glad that's done. At least no more insults towards other religious groups from your part. :clap:

And again, you add the term "deletion ".

164044[/snapback]

:rolleyes: A plain cross of st george.

Are you suggesting the lib dems, cant be racist or that you dont know when they have been racist?

Please show the evidence for your racist accusations, or shut up and appologise?

Rotation/deletion of the st george flag with/for another is racism, so yes the lib dems believe in racism towards the celebration of Englishness, and discrimination of white people via the black and asian police association, and the black teachers association.

please dont reply that the lib dems arnt/cant be racist, or that liberalism cannot be fascists, because ive shown how they have been.

:rolleyes: A plain cross of st george.

Rotation/deletion of the st george flag with/for another is racism, so yes the lib dems believe in racism towards the celebration of Englishness, and discrimination of white people via the black and asian police association, and the black teachers association.

please dont reply that the lib dems arnt/cant be racist, or that liberalism cannot be fascists, because ive shown how they have been.

164055[/snapback]

Erm... It still says "rotating", neither "replacing" nor "deleting". Again you have proven that you're not reading stuff properly, ignoring relevant facts. Just like you citing the Koran out of context, you do the same again here.

There is no point discussing with you, because even though you're wrong, you'd still find a way to manipulate facts so that they fit your own picture. If you can't neither read nor quote other texts properly, then you base your opinion on vague assumptions. Assumptions that match perfectly with the way you see the world turning... :rolleyes:

Everyone can be rascist or fascist, you, me, anyone. But again, before I get involved in foreign political issues, I would withhold an opinion. I do not know the facts why the Lib Dems wanted to rotate the St. George's Flag. A rotation with the European flag as a sign towards Europe? A united Europe as an idea is not that bad, me thinks.

Apologize for what? I am still trying to tell you that you are an ignorant, racist male Brit who refuses to learn from his mistakes. Others have come to the same conclusion, so I guess I am not that wrong... lol

Btw, the term "racist" also applies in religious debates. See wikipedia for more information, Mister Ignorance! ;)

Would you now have the courtesy of reading that Guardian article properly for once? ;)

Erm... It still says "rotating", neither "replacing" nor "deleting". Again you have proven that you're not reading stuff properly , ignoring relevant facts. Just like you citing the Koran out of context, you do the same again here.

There is no point discussing with you , because even though you're wrong, you'd still find a way to manipulate facts so that they fit your own picture. If you can't neither read nor quote other texts properly, then you base your opinion on vague assumptions. Assumptions that match perfectly with the way you see the world turning... :rolleyes:

Everyone can be rascist or fascist , you, me, anyone. But again, before I get involved in foreign political issues, I would withhold an opinion. I do not know the facts why the Lib Dems wanted to rotate the St. George's Flag. A rotation with the European flag as a sign towards Europe ? A united Europe as an idea is not that bad, me thinks .

Apologize for what? I am still trying to tell you that you are an ignorant, racist male Brit who refuses to learn from his mistakes. Others have come to the same conclusion, so I guess I am not that wrong

Btw, the term "racist" also applies in religious debates . See wikipedia for more information, Mister Ignorance!

Would you now have the courtesy of reading that Guardian article properly for once?

164111[/snapback]

:Dlol:D sorry, ahem

AHEM!!!!!! sorry its not you, its me :ermm:

I cant be arsed to explain, maybe you`ll work it out, maybe you WONT.

Hold on a minute, did you just say "Everyone can be rascist or fascist"? Does that mean your admitting your wrong about liberal fascism lollol

Englishness towards europe isnt Englishness.

A united europe wont work, because the PEOPLE dont want it, but it dont stop fascist liberalism trying to force the issue.

Firstly, im not british, never was, never have been. secondly, where do you get off accussing me of "you are an ignorant, racist male Brit"? Do you do it, because you want me to say something that`ll get me banned? lol Do you realise that mr chainsaw knows what you say, i`d say he doesnt appreciate such nonsense, being a decent chap he is.

Your like a rams fan, sheep follow my leader "so I guess I am not that wrong". maybe the others are wrong lollol

Your trying too hard to get me banned lollol you admitted religion has nothing to do with race...

If you pay me serious bunce, i`d read the fascist guardian article, but i mean serious bunce, not millions lollol

:Dlol:D sorry, ahem

AHEM!!!!!! sorry its not you, its me :ermm:

I cant be arsed to explain, maybe you`ll work it out, maybe you WONT.

Hold on a minute, did you just say "Everyone can be rascist or fascist"? Does that mean your admitting your wrong about liberal fascism lollol

Englishness towards europe isnt Englishness.

A united europe wont work, because the PEOPLE dont want it, but it dont stop fascist liberalism trying to force the issue.

Firstly, im not british, never was, never have been. secondly, where do you get off accussing me of "you are an ignorant, racist male Brit"? Do you do it, because you want me to say something that`ll get me banned? lol Do you realise that mr chainsaw knows what you say, i`d say he doesnt appreciate such nonsense, being a decent chap he is.

Your like a rams fan, sheep follow my leader "so I guess I am not that wrong". maybe the others are wrong lollol

Your trying too hard to get me banned lollol you admitted religion has nothing to do with race...

If you pay me serious bunce, i`d read the fascist guardian article, but i mean serious bunce, not millions lollol

Well, if the administrators would be so kind and re-open your banned thread, I can show you an awful lot of proof. But since it's gone, where do I get that evidence from? Hmm... it must have been banned for a reason, me thinks. lol

And I never said nor admitted in this or your racist "Muslim" thread that religion has nothing to do with race... Again you're making things up for your own purposes.

You are ignorant. Give out fixed information as granted facts. You don't have a single idea what you're talking about, just like when you quoted the Koran and deliberately replaced expressions to change the meaning. Remember?

If you're not British, how on earth can you take sides on an English issue just like the St. George's Flag? But it makes sense, since it explains your illiteralism, your spelling mistakes, your poor grammar. If only you'd be so open to reveal who you really are, not just another coward anonymous user hiding behind a fake personality.

I still stand firmly with my comment from the now banned thread. You are an agent provocateur who just loves winding up other people. You are a joke.

How did you like that article in the Guardian btw? Or are you just too dumb to admit that you weren't able to read it properly, Mr. Ignorance Illiteralism? And no, no dosh for you, my stupid little brother! I have better things to do with it! lol

And you're wrong again with that Rams guess... There's a reason why I am on this particular board... Got it?

Well, if the administrators would be so kind and re-open your banned thread, I can show you an awful lot of proof. But since it's gone, where do I get that evidence from?

You are ignorant. Give out fixed information as granted facts. You don't have a single idea what you're talking about, just like when you quoted the Koran and deliberately replaced expressions to change the meaning. Remember?

If you're not British, how on earth can you take sides on an English issue just like the St. George's Flag?

But it makes sense, since it explains your illiteralism, your spelling mistakes, your poor grammar. If only you'd be so open to reveal who you really are, not just another coward anonymous user hiding behind a fake personality.

I still stand firmly with my comment from the now banned thread. You are an agent provocateur who just loves winding up other people. You are a joke.

And you're wrong again with that Rams guess... There's a reason why I am on this particular board... Got it?

if you cant get the evidence against me, dont accusse. Have you recieved a warning yet? you obviously havnt been banned yet, for your vile abusive member bashing. :(

I quoted the Qu`ran correctly.

Englishness and britishness are not the same thing. for the purposes of these debates, i use the term british, i will never be british.

Who are you, a "swiss-fox". Thats like a devon man utd fan lollol

Please elaberate on "agent provocateur"? Why do you feel the need to abuse me with vile comments of hatred?

If im a "joke", why have you enjoyed talking with me? lollol

I know the reason, but dont worry, i wont tell everyone, your dark secret is tight lipped lollol

You like avoiding this question, so i know it hurts to answer it properly lol

Archived