Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ImBlue

Pace at centre back?

I know it was a different era, and things change (though not as much as we might sometimes think) but neither Steve Walsh nor Matt Elliott were particularly pacey. What they did have was the ability to read a game and generally be in the right place at the right time. They also backed each other up at all times. I think Morgan, Was, Upson and Moore all have those core skills. There are times when we'll be caught out, of course, but not many. And I think our attack could be quite scarey for some of the opposition.

I hate this attitude. People always crying out for our youth system to produce quality and when it does, you want to buy someone else in?

How will he improve without playing? He's got massive potential. Let's back that and have a back up.

You are right, but can he be risked just for this reason? I wonder.

You are right, but can he be risked just for this reason? I wonder.

How does anyone breakthrough, ever?

It's not a risk if they've been developed and played in the first team of a top Championship side, not just a top, but the top Championship side.

Sure, there's a step up but he, like RDL, James, Drinkwater etc will improve as each year goes by as long as they're not left rotting on the bench

Archived