Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
freund

Foxestalks biggest babe

?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Emsie-Lou
    • Rachel - WCF
    • Louise
    • Katassi
    • Lisa
    • Kerryh
    • Freund

Blum Lummeny - This thread has taken an extremely twisted path

Anyhowza - Getting it back on topic: Out of all these lovely ladies the one who best fits the description of my kind of girly and therefore wins my vote is................................................................ KerryH - But don't tell Mrs Deathside :o

I should also mention that there are a couple of ladies on the list that I have never (knowingly) met

i cant remember any more

162159[/snapback]

i have to take some blame in that! i sort of took the thread on a different course about meaning of babe etc...sorry freund(y)...you can have your thread back now!

I've never met any of the girls so i cant possibly comment on their looks so i voted for rachael as she was losing but because of my vote louise is now last so i cant win. You all seem like great girls anyway so i show no favouritism but the pic of Katy nearly swung it for me but i'm not that fickle :rolleyes:

kerry on the left

Emsie-Lou pic from the gallery

WCF's sig

Lisa doesn't like her photo taken, if you have a pic your very lucky and in a minority

Don't have/know of one with louise in

Everyone has seen katy from what people have replied with, or look in gallery

Hope no one minds me putting them up, besides they are on the internet to be seen :D

No excuse now for random voting ;)

Archived