Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
freund

Foxestalks biggest babe

?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Emsie-Lou
    • Rachel - WCF
    • Louise
    • Katassi
    • Lisa
    • Kerryh
    • Freund

please, i know you're winding me up. if you don't desist i have the powers to B7 you

162030[/snapback]

lol

Ok...i will stop, i voted ages ago aswell! :P One other thing though, what does the term "B7 you" mean and what does it entail?

PS: Who are people voting for?

well only me and mr.c know what a b7 is, and maybe that guy i made look at a load of disgusting pictures, i can't remember if i told him or not. so i can't tell you

162036[/snapback]

Ok then...so if i keep widing you up you will b7 me and then i will know what it is!

i'll tell you if you look at a load of sick pics, but unfortunately i have been blocked from using my PMs, so i can't tell you which ones

162045[/snapback]

freund, will you be bringing back the 'classic' freund signature? Please do! Or have you been blocked from using sigs too?

i'll tell you if you look at a load of sick pics, but unfortunately i have been blocked from using my PMs, so i can't tell you which ones

162045[/snapback]

email me. email is in profile i think.

Archived