Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Cardiff Away

Coaches departing at 1pm WTF?! the kick off's 7:45pm, does it really take about 6hrs to get to Cardiff?

162598[/snapback]

It aint a short trip and traffic will be horrendous on the way so it may well take that long...

Its better to be early than late! Put it this way, if you are late then you would moan! so they are just making sure!

by the way, what date is this game? And would it be too late to book tickets?

We've decided to stay in Cardiff for the night, and have booked a Travelodge. Apparently it's situated between a Walkabout and another pub, pretty useful if you ask me. :thumbup:

I*f they treat you all as well as they treat the Stoke fans it should be a nice, friendly day out. :)

163287[/snapback]

They kept us locked in after the game last season, for our safety apparently. What it actually does is gives the locals a chance to wait outside for us, and identify us as the travelling support.

No worries Hitesh, it was a pleasure! :thumbup:

163300[/snapback]

I was going to come back and say thank you! I quickly checked them before when was online but had to go!

Thank you very much Lisa for providing that information for me! :)

They kept us locked in after the game last season, for our safety apparently.  What it actually does is gives the locals a chance to wait outside for us, and identify us as the travelling support.

163298[/snapback]

It was quite unnerving walking back to the car that day.

Can't think it would be much better in the dark.

It was quite unnerving walking back to the car that day.

Can't think it would be much better in the dark.

163307[/snapback]

We had to sprint back into town to get the 5.24 to Bristol! Imagine how that looked!!

On second thoughts.... :ermm:

We've decided to stay in Cardiff for the night, and have booked a Travelodge.  Apparently it's situated between a Walkabout and another pub, pretty useful if you ask me. :thumbup:

163194[/snapback]

The Travelodge is on St Mary's Street along with about 50 Pubs so you won't have any trouble getting a drink. :thumbsup:

The Travelodge is on St Mary's Street along with about 50 Pubs so you won't have any trouble getting a drink. :thumbsup:

163395[/snapback]

That is the plan, my friend! :thumbup:

Archived