jamescampbelltaylor Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 Hi fellow Foxes fans, I'm a bit of a shirt collector and am looking to add a Leicester kit to my wardrobe. The current Leicester shirt isn't the worst I've ever seen, but rather than fork out a fortune on cheap polyester I'm tempted to buy a nice retro '60s-style shirt. They don't seem to sell these on the LCFC site anymore, so I've been looking at TOFFS. http://www.toffs.com/team-index/l/leicester-city Has anyone ever bought a shirt from here? And if so, has anyone ever had their shirt personalised? Are the numbers authentic-looking? Photos would be nice. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks! James
Fox92 Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I got my 1974 Netherlands shirt from Toffs. It's a replica of Cruyff's shirt so it obviously has the famous number 14 on the back. Very good shirt, I like it. Great service, too. I'd recommend them.
stripeyfox Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I've brought a couple of shirts and track tops off then over the years. They've been trading for 20+ years. Good service and great quality. I'd have no reservations about recommending them.
Chug Laguna Posted 24 September 2014 Posted 24 September 2014 I've ordered from them multiple times, delivery to the States, and they are great. Caution that they do run smaller than you would expect from American sizes.
ATLFox Posted 25 September 2014 Posted 25 September 2014 Brought a retro 1960s away one from there once but it isn't something I'd wear to a game. The material is more like pyjamas... I wear mine in bed
benquirk Posted 28 September 2014 Posted 28 September 2014 I have bought from Toffs www.toffs.com and Red Card Football Clothing www.redcardfc.com and the service and quality of shirts from both has been very good.
Buzzell Posted 28 September 2014 Posted 28 September 2014 Anybody know where I can get one of the 93/94 home shirts from?
ousefox Posted 28 September 2014 Posted 28 September 2014 Anybody know where I can get one of the 93/94 home shirts from? Got one of these dirt cheap off ebay a few years ago. Wear it to most games now. Love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.