Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

So who do we have that is good enough for the PL?

I'm disappointed with all the negativity over Drinkwater, don't care what anyone says he is the core of our team, just because we have gone down in form doesn't mean you blame the players happens to every team, how's about get behind them and support your club our form will be back !!

I agree we need to simmer down, we don't want another earcupping scenario do we.

I'm disappointed with all the negativity over Drinkwater, don't care what anyone says he is the core of our team, just because we have gone down in form doesn't mean you blame the players happens to every team, how's about get behind them and support your club our form will be back !!

I do agree, but the reason I bring him up is because his poor form seems to have knock on effects to the rest of the team. He isn't playing well and while that continues, because he is so fundamental to our play, we have to leave him out.

On form, he's going to be crucial to us again, and I hope he gets back on it ASAP...

Archived