Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Banks

Massive Overeaction, Back The Team.

To be fair, there have been many quite balanced and philosophical posts on here over the past few weeks. Even today too.

But, in the sober light of day, we have gained one point from a possible 15 and not scored a single goal in four out of five of those games.

That's actually how bad it is.

It's bad.....

To be fair, there have been many quite balanced and philosophical posts on here over the past few weeks. Even today too.

But, in the sober light of day, we have gained one point from a possible 15 and not scored a single goal in four out of five of those games.

That's actually how bad it is.

It's bad.....

Col well put. It's worse it's odds on relegation.

Col well put. It's worse it's odds on relegation.

Well really, everything else is all the pantomime stuff. If we get relegated, it will be because of the stats. The facts and figures. It won't be due to what Nige might or might have not said in a post match interview etc etc.

We MUST get some points...

We need a break.  A scruffy result that we don't really deserve but get anyway.  Something to bring back the confidence that comes from winning.

A couple of weeks ago we were playing a Newcastle side that I thought looked awful.  I couldn't recognise that team to the one that beat Liverpool.  From the relegation zone to mid table in no time at all, they looked like they expected to win.

I still believe that we have players and a manager that can keep us up this season and don't believe that chopping and changing either will bring the quick fix that we want.

We must, however, IMO play the players that can threaten the opposition's defence.

IMO, Pearson has lost his composure and is panicking. The team are playing so badly and the results have been so poor, he has no choice but to make changes again which unfortunately creates a vicious circle that I dont believe he knows how to get out of.

He's showing signs of weakness and panic that is obviously filtering through to the players.

I like Nigel Pearson, I really do, but I like Leicester City Football Club more and I dont want to see all those years of waiting to get back to the Prem wasted in one year because of one mans incapability to pick a 1st team.

There's no excuse for our record over the last five games and it's no use people pretending otherwise. One point from 15 is a disgrace given the opposition and it's not improved by the fact that the poor quality of our football meant that one point was all we deserved. I'd like to have said you can't win without scoring...but West Brom managed it! :ph34r:    

IMO, Pearson has lost his composure and is panicking. The team are playing so badly and the results have been so poor, he has no choice but to make changes again which unfortunately creates a vicious circle that I dont believe he knows how to get out of.

He's showing signs of weakness and panic that is obviously filtering through to the players.

I like Nigel Pearson, I really do, but I like Leicester City Football Club more and I dont want to see all those years of waiting to get back to the Prem wasted in one year because of one mans incapability to pick a 1st team.

Still anti-pearson then?

Oh bollocks to the original post. Yes we have played Arsenal, Man Utd, and Chelsea. But we have also played Burnley, and failed to even score against a Swansea team who hadn't won in four, a Newcastle team in crisis, Palace, and West Brom.

We've won 2 games against s Stoke side who should have scored 6 and a United side who imploded.

Archived