Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ansteyfox

How long?

Perhaps people should cheer the feck up then and stop calling for the managers head. It's that attitude which adds the the feeling you are talking about.

Fine. Pearson is the man who can lead us out of this mess so we need to back him 100%.

Nope. Not worked. Still feel shit about being bottom.

Just think we may have him for the rest of the season.

I wonderf if other qualified managers that are out of work could think they could get anything out of the squad we curretly have.

With Nige & the owners signing several of the current squad to long term contracts and after the past summer signings.Makes me if anyone could think they coul do something with us.

Whoever takes over will be stuck.

Sadly you don't even need to have your coaching badges to see that our lads are just not good enough at this level.

They may get critized but they really do bust a gut on the pitch. But I honestly believe they know it is not working for them.

There are several reasons why we are not winning.

I am afraid it is many  diffent things.why we are not even contesting at this level. Unfortuately someone has to be take the blame for our performances.

Brendon Rodgers last week said that he must take the blame for their current run of form.

Well NP when will you take some responsiblity?

Many say that Nige is building on a system etc. Well that is what pre season is for. Get the team working together and the system. What you do then is have players ready for substitions, suspensions and injuries.

We still don't seam to know our best team. I have read better suggestions for formations on this site.

The man is arrogant and is a good lower league manager. But just not a manager at this level.

He says we have to look at the positives after every loss.

How many shots and how much posession did they have today.? Far more than us I am afraid. Come on Nige what game are you watching mate.

He is probably a nice guy because the team seem to like him; but for how long with losing game after game.

I for one will be sad to see him go but it is the right thing to do for the club and supporters.

The supporters deserve saty in the Premiership. They are loyal.

Some will say we need to stick with NP then if we are relegated still stick with him until we get promoted again. By then he will have more experience.

We have struggled enough over the last 10 years. Yes NP got us here but we shold not go down with the ship.

We should be a Premiership team and we deserve it. I wonder if a bigger club came along and offered him a job what some of his supporters would say.? Us in the Championship next years and him mangaing Derby in the Premiership. There are very few loyalties left in football. Money dictates it all.

The owners worry about their investment, I am sure. Well so do I in supporting Leicester as long as  I can remember. And that is a bloody long time. We deserve some success and for one will do whatever it takes to survive in this league.

I'd rather go down with Pearson than stay up without him.

I've seen plenty of daft comments from people arguing that Pearson should go, but this is by far and a way the daftest thing I've ever seen on here. Honestly, when I hear some of the more impassioned defences of Pearson - and I'm of the opinion that now isn't the time to be firing him - I have to wonder who it is that they really support.

:fishing:

Knew I'd get a couple.

If this is a wind-up then it's a very, very good one!

Archived