Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
LCFCSOULBOY

Give Cambiasso a go as Manager?

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Not quite, mate. Would take Pulis ahead of Col City Fan. Not ahead of Mrs. Col City Fan, though. She obviously has much better judgment.

NP > Experienced manager > Mrs Col City Fan > Bernie > Any other manager > Pulis > Col City Fan :xmaswink:

I love you Alf and would like to have your babies..

:xmaswink:

Posted

No need to be childish lads.. Yes, the missis reads the forum, on her own IPad. She loves her football and always has.

For the record, she often thinks I'm wrong... lol

Hello, Mrs Col.  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Posted

I love you Alf and would like to have your babies..

:xmaswink:

 

Hang on! Has my comment been misinterpreted? I was praising your wife's superior judgment of football, not of men....  :xmasohmy:

I feel a bit ill, does that make me a closet homophobe? 

Posted

What.. Ian Dowie rather than Pulis?

Uwe Rosler rather than Pulis?

Boothroyd rather than Pulis?

Have you thought that out?

We need to lure Sir Alex out of retirement, All we need to do, is make sure we have a large supply of chewing available to him.

Posted

Cambiasso is not the answer to replace Pearson but why are people being so narrow minded with replacement and only thinking of managers with premier league experience?

We're in the premier league (obviously not in a great position at the min) but we have a strong squad, good funds, good ground/training ground. There's no reason why we wouldn't appeal to managers all over Europe.

Don't ask me who these people would be, I'm only making a suggestion but Southampton have twice took a manager without prem experience, Chelsea in Mourinho, Man Utd in LVG, Arsenal with Arsene to name a few.

We need to get back to playing football the way we was in the championship, attacking, good with possession with strong/organised defence, if a manager without prem experience (foreign or not) can come in and put his stamp onto the team then I'll be more than happy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...