Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester - Results & Man of the Match

His pace at the minute is helping the opposition as he ambles around while they score or create goals in his vicinity.

To be honest I'm getting sick of hearing about all his 'attributes' when he can't be bothered to use them.

Vardy's tackle was perfectly fine. He caught some of the player but it was a clean tackle where he won the ball. The game is going ridiculously soft if that's a booking let alone a red card.

At the very least you have to say if he'd have sent Vardy off for that then he'd have to send off Clark for a very similar challenge which could certainly have been judged as excessive force, there was definitely more malice (revenge, even) in that one than in Vardy's.

Vardy's tackle was far from 'perfectly fair'. A definite yellow and possible red in my opinion . He crosses the line too often with these type of challenges.

I really struggle to understand why Schlupp having "pace and strength" is supposed to be an asset of his, he dosen't even use them.

Is he even that quick? He dosen't show it if he is. It's infuriating to watch when we have the chance to break and he has the ball at his feet but decides to slow the whole move down by dawdling as if we are 5-0 up in a friendly.

Schlupp's not a great player, but his pace and strength  can cause problems for opposition teams. He's not half as bad as some on here would claim and he was certainly no worse than Simpson.

His pace and strength can cause problems for opposition teams, which is what makes it so frustrating that he ambles around the pitch the whole time, "counter-attacking" at a snail's pace and ambling over to block crosses/clear-cut chances with all of the enthusiasm of a death row inmate on their way to the chair.

Amazing how people see certain players as being great, whilst others get such ridicule and vindictiveness.

The fickleness of football fans.

It's not fickle, it's having a different opinion.

Schlupp the worst player?! Mad

From the 70-odd minutes I managed to watch he certainly wasn't the worst player. He wasn't good at all (ambling, hilarious finishing etc.), but certainly not the worst. Then again, I thought he certainly was the worst player in the starting XI against Liverpool and QPR and somehow he came in the top 3 for both of those games.

Vardys was from behind, he left the ground, didnt win the ball and scissored the opponent.

Clarks one was very forceful but he came in from the side, went with one foot and played the ball.

Vardys tackle was not perfectly fine, thats just daft suggesting it was.

The more I watch it the more I'm in agreement with you. There are distinct similarities between Vardy's challenge on Sunday and Cattermole's on Cambiasso a few weeks ago. Both are reckless, from behind and out of control.

Referee was definitely poor. Sent one player off who shouldn't have been sent off and should have sent off 2 different players (Vardy and Hutton).

No way was Schlupp our worst player I can name a few worse, James, Mahrez, Vardy, Moore, Konchesky

Think you watched the wrong match mate. Positioning awful. Decision making woeful. Final ball terrible. The others you mentioned weren't spectacular but schulpp was very bad.

Archived