Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dawko

Client Refs

If someone offers to let you use their client ref to buy a ticket, how do you go about it?

Do you add them as a friend on LCFCDirect to enable you to choose a seat online to buy a ticket and the delete them afterwards or do you have to order ticket by phone.

If online do you need their postcode?

Just not sure how it works

I have just used it over the phone stating their name, but obviously saying I need it delivered to my address. People have also got me the ticket then met me at the ground where I pay them in the past as some feel more comfortable doing it that way.

I have just used it over the phone stating their name, but obviously saying I need it delivered to my address. People have also got me the ticket then met me at the ground where I pay them in the past as some feel more comfortable doing it that way.

They can struggle with this bit sometimes, so be prepared to have them delivered to the account holder's address! 

They can struggle with this bit sometimes, so be prepared to have them delivered to the account holder's address! 

Been ok with me but when I said I would collect them I had to give the guys name which I forgot took a guess got it wrong and they still gave me the tickets lol

Archived