Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
worksopfox

Parking At Villa Park

PowerLeague, Lichfield Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands B6 7TG

£5 a car, secure and 1 mile from the ground. Easy access to the M6 as well.

The easy access to the M6 isn't so easy, there is 30 weeks work going on at the slip road onto the M6 north and south at Spaghetti junction so it's CLOSED! the only access onto the M6 now is via the Aston Expressway. If you park at the PowerLeague and need to get onto the M6 after the game you will be stuck in queues of traffic, but that's the same as most places with the Expressway being the only access point.

Hi All,

My name is Cory, I'm posting here because I have 5 carparks near Villa Park, they're always full, I'm not posting here because I need help to fill them,

At the moment in Aston and around Spaghetti Junction there are road works, some major as the slip road going back onto the M6 is shut for 30 weeks, but my carparks are very near the Aston Expressway which all traffic now has to get on to get to the M6.

Ok onto my carparks.

M6 Junction 6, take the Aston Expressway towards Aston, once on the Expressway take the 1st exit for Aston, you will come up to the first of 2 roundabouts, take a LEFT at the first onto Waterlinks Boulevard, go down Waterlinks Boulevard to the next roundabout, at the second take a RIGHT, then take the 1st or 2nd LEFT I have carparks on either.

The carparks are right next to a pub called The Manor Tavern, postcode for carparks are B6 5RS and for the pub B6 5RX.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Cory.

Hi All,

My name is Cory, I'm posting here because I have 5 carparks near Villa Park, they're always full, I'm not posting here because I need help to fill them,

At the moment in Aston and around Spaghetti Junction there are road works, some major as the slip road going back onto the M6 is shut for 30 weeks, but my carparks are very near the Aston Expressway which all traffic now has to get on to get to the M6.

Ok onto my carparks.

M6 Junction 6, take the Aston Expressway towards Aston, once on the Expressway take the 1st exit for Aston, you will come up to the first of 2 roundabouts, take a LEFT at the first onto Waterlinks Boulevard, go down Waterlinks Boulevard to the next roundabout, at the second take a RIGHT, then take the 1st or 2nd LEFT I have carparks on either.

The carparks are right next to a pub called The Manor Tavern, postcode for carparks are B6 5RS and for the pub B6 5RX.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Cory.

Cheers for this... How much are they? And how quick to get full do you mean, should we get there earlier than usual?

Archived