Union FS Posted 23 March 2015 Posted 23 March 2015 Hi all, As some of you may know, the FSF are leading a demonstration at noon this Thursday (26th March) outside the Premier League's shareholders meeting. The reason for the demo is to urge the Premier League to distribute it's vast riches from the latest TV deal in a fairer manner that will benefit clubs and supporters throughout the Premier League, Football League and beyond. As a group, we are fully behind the campaign. Cheaper tickets, for instance, would benefit ALL football fans. We would therefore encourage anyone who's interested to get involved on Thursday. More details about the event can be found here. Union FS
Voll Blau Posted 23 March 2015 Posted 23 March 2015 Wish I could've got it off work. All the best to anyone going down for it.
fleckneymike Posted 23 March 2015 Posted 23 March 2015 Will we be also complaining about the financial doping that enabled Leicester to reach the Prem?
AndWhat? Posted 24 March 2015 Posted 24 March 2015 If I didn't live in the arse hole of no where I'd be down for that.
C-man Posted 24 March 2015 Posted 24 March 2015 Was hoping to work from London on Thursday so I could go but trains have knackered me too much this week already that I've got no chance. Hope some Leicester fans can make it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.