Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Any Memorabilia Collectors On Here

I am after information on the item below it is a framed signed LCFC shirt. It has been signed by various players I am after info on who has signed it. I think one of the signatures is Derek Fazackerley also Andy Impey and Len Glover but not sure. Could it be from the Alan Birchenall Testimonial game in 2000 and framed afterwards.

2hiblw0.jpg

My first ever programme V Spurs away 1960/61 season, plus rosette from same game, 1948 FA Cup Final booklet, and of course, "Filbert", my well travelled football rattle.

I also have numerous programmes and silk scarf from the sixties, seventies and early eighties.

My first ever programme V Spurs away 1960/61 season, plus rosette from same game, 1948 FA Cup Final booklet, and of course, "Filbert", my well travelled football rattle.

I also have numerous programmes and silk scarf from the sixties, seventies and early eighties.

Ha, silk scarves, completely forgotten about these. Got one somewhere, must search attic etc!!!

Archived