Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Player's who didn't make the cut

I think everyone has a friend or a friend of a friend who could have been a decent player in the lower leagues or maybe better, but maybe they got injured or liked the drink to much or just didnt have the motivation or the special "It" which make all top athletes succeed.

Here's a Interesting article about players that didn't reach there full potential for various reasons, its a good read

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-never-made-it

The thing i always found with school kids at fooball is there is always a few that mature a lot faster than the others, they are 6ft + with a full beard when there 14 and they make the District and County squads through pure size and bang in a few goals, maybe get picked up by a League team youth academy but most of the time they end up being caught up and overtaken until they disappear off the map

The thing i always found with school kids at fooball is there is always a few that mature a lot faster than the others, they are 6ft + with a full beard when there 14 and they make the District and County squads through pure size and bang in a few goals, maybe get picked up by a League team youth academy but most of the time they end up being caught up and overtaken until they disappear off the map

The opposite can happen too............they can be small, nippy, have a growth spurt and become awkward and cumbersome.

Archived