Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Big Brother !

Sorry to be pedantic Ashov, but its actually JULY, not JUNE as you put on the little heading underneath the topic title!!! :D

Hope its Nadia who goes, or Dan, or Shell, but preferably Nadia.

I think Jason will go but it will be criminal if he or Vic goes.

THE SLICKMAN ALL THE WAY!!

Guest Daniel

I want Vic out, hes the biggest **** ive seen in my whole entire lfe, hate the bloke with passion.

Cant stand shemale Naida though, i dont care who wins now!

Guest Daniel

I dont want him to win, but Vic is an arrogant, twat.

Somebody who treats ladies like he does deserves nothing but a smashed skull, hate the nob with passion.

Guest Daniel

I hate it as much as i hate victor.

It aint normal i know that, dirty slag aswel, always getting them big man boobs out makes me sick.

It should be shot with Victor.

Guest Daniel

She got it chopped off and slapped round the face with it for 7 hours by the look of it, god its awful looking.

Makes my eyes bleed when i look at it.

Because she's brave - she's been picked on all her life for wanting to be who she is - I think she deserves it!

That's it basically.

Thats the thing she aint brave she created what she is, who gives a **** if people take the piss, its his/hers fault. I mean its not like she's got a personality is it, its just constant loudness and a very irritating laugh.

I can see what you're saying - but I think it's her way of standing up to the bullies - and for that I admire her.

Fair enough, anyways Jay to win, all the rest are brown nosing bastards, especially Shell shes the kind of person i hate, wishy washy person who doesnt have an opinion about anything, who nods and smile to any point made, who cries about anything and everything, can't stand the girl to be frank, get her out.

I agree with you there - Shell brings nothing to the programme.

Jason annoys me constantly doing his hair, I can't stand Michelle and Stu, all this sex stuff is becoming very dull! It has to be Nadia (for reasons above) or Dan - because he's quite straight talking.

I want Vic out, hes the biggest **** ive seen in my whole entire lfe, hate the bloke with passion.

Cant stand shemale Naida though, i dont care who wins now!

i h8 nadia, when she talks she makes me feel sick. now dat ahmed and victor have gone ders gunna be no fights, i want chelle to win now tho, shes well hot.

Guest Daniel

I seen the best quote ever from Victor (still hate the ****) when talking about Vanessa or Shell one of them.

He said 'Shes probably seen more cock ends than weekends' :lol:

Love it!

I seen the best quote ever from Victor (still hate the ****) when talking about Vanessa or Shell one of them.

He said 'Shes probably seen more cock ends than weekends' :lol:

Love it!

:lol: I havent that before :lol:

Archived