Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

This Weekend.

This weekend was fairly quiet and uneventful for a party animal like my self. Was planning to go out friday but sadly my lady friends(and yes that is plural, not just one for chrissy, my love deserves to be spread), decided they wanted a girly night, which amazingly left me out of the picture. So i spent Friday night as i do most, waiting for the phone to ring, or talking mindless crap to someone over msn. I was pretty tired having worked three 12 hr shifts in a row this week so i decided to go to bed after the Big Bro final, seeing a man with breasts is always a signal to turn the tele off and get some shut eye.

I woke up early on Saturday, and like always with morning glory, one of the problems of being a man that, you have to listen to see if anyone is upstairs creeping round before you open your bedroom door, last thing you want is someone in the family seeing you in a state of arousal, i say that round Maltby its common place, us being the capital of incest an all. Anyways after successfully dodging mothers, fathers and brothers prying eyes, i go downstairs to find a letter for me confirming that my pay had been put in my account, pretty chuffed about that. Later on i get to meadowhall(Local big shopping centre), get to the cash machine, request 70 quid, only to be told insufficient funds, they aint paid me the bastards, heads are gonna roll on Monday.

This meant my night out on the town would have to be a thrifty one, i did consider busking as an option, but i made do with what i had and when out on my usual sat night, to the swan and blyth road social club(thrilling as you can tell). Both places full of under age drinkers, single middle aged men eyeing up 15 yr old girls in skirts like belts, beer as flat as a witches tit, cocaine being snorted off the top of toilets, piss covered floors, girls of 16 already having had 3 abortions, burberry clad monkeys, scummers with gyros burning a hole in their shell suits, and finally walls full of signed celeb(I use the term very loosely)pictures, legends such as Les Battersby and Jeremy Beadle have graced Maltbys boozers and left us with their mark, and we thank them, really do. After a few pints and being short on cash, Archers and lemonades(classy), i decided it was time to dance, not for long though as it had to be cut short as the DJ known as 'Top Gun', had broke his smoke machine, some felt it was the pace of my moves which had created such a mist but sadly not 'Top Gun' hadn't being paying attention, was too interested in the cleavage of some peroxide haired 50 sumfing. As usual i staggered home, and as usual wondered why i'd wasted money on such a fruitless night, i get home sprawl out on the sofa and watch highlights of Hodge and Snape destroy the lions.

Rov Rum over and out.

I thank you.

That is not how Saturday night is supposed to be.

I don't know what it should be like, but it shouldn't be like that.

If you get my drift.

Archived