Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP

You know me thracian, i've never been fussy, 'any holes a goal' and all that........ :ph34r::P:D !!!!!

I'm sure I saw your application to be a invigilator for 'he ladies ONLY' aswell?????? :P:D

If it's a cheering antidote to politics and religion count me in (mataphorically). : I love that phrase "any hole's a goal". If my teenaged son ever hears it they'll be no stopping him wanting to be centre-forward!.

If it's a cheering antidote to politics and religion count me in (mataphorically). : I love that phrase "any hole's a goal". If my teenaged son ever hears it they'll be no stopping him wanting to be centre-forward!.

I'm sure we could find a minute or so discussing politics or religion while invigilating the masturbation of 'he ladies', your application has been approved..........................what a terrible thought (the bit about the 'he-ladies)!!! :huh:

Let's hope your son takes that the right why and doesn't start scoring own goals!!!! :D

I'm sure we could find a minute or so discussing politics or religion while invigilating the masturbation of 'he ladies', your application has been approved..........................what a terrible thought (the bit about the 'he-ladies)!!! :huh:

Let's hope your son takes that the right why and doesn't start scoring own goals!!!! :D

It would offer the chance to bringing certain aspects of politics and religion to a verbal climax so to speak!.

As for my lad, from the "fun" he's unexpansively mentioned having with his fiance in New Mexico right now, I'm not overly worried on that score. Envious is perhaps another matter... :P:)

:D

It would offer the chance to bringing certain aspects of politics and religion to a verbal climax so to speak!.

As for my lad, from the "fun" he's unexpansively mentioned having with his fiance in New Mexico right now, I'm not overly worried on that score. Envious is perhaps another matter... :P:)

:D:D:P

As the Sun, which comes into its own (so to speak) on stories like this, has noticed, Channel 4 has a ready-made pool of presenters to choose from.

Indeed when you look at the contenders (Richard Madeley and Russell Brand among others), one wonders who could outdo them in the actual competition!

But I can't see the event coming off. It will leave a terrible stain on London's reputation, and probabbly a lot else besides..

Archived