Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Prediction's for 2005

Football - Leicester make it into the playoffs after Craig signs 5 new players during January, but lose out :ermm:

Music - Next big things: Fall Out Boy, Brand New & Mae.

Music - Split ups: Busted, Taking Back Sunday.

Movies - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a major success :smile:

Football : Leicester finish 7th after having to beat Plymouth to get a playoff place but lost.

:D

ManU to win f... all again.

they won the f a cup last year, thts not #### all

50745[/snapback]

I know, but they won f... all 2 years ago - so I can still use the word 'again' :)

Football : Leicester finish 7th after having to beat Plymouth to get a playoff place but lost.

:D

ManU to win f... all again.

they won the f a cup last year, thts not #### all

50745[/snapback]

I know, but they won f... all 2 years ago - so I can still use the word 'again' :)

50750[/snapback]

They won the league two years ago. :wave:

Football- Leicester to come midtable but to finally clear out all the dead wood and what remains of the silly Taylor contracts. Chelsea to win the league.

Muisc- Bloc Party will be massive and the Corals new album will be a seminal ode to dope. Pete Dogherty will die.

Movies- There will be lots of sequals and remakess, all of which worse than the originals. Hitchikers guide to The Galaxy will be fantastic and if they manage to get His Dark Materials done they can't fail to go too badly wrong with the material they have been given to work with. Pter Jackson's King kong will be shit and their will be a backlash.

Guest Daniel
wigan athletic will get promotion to the premier league, and i cant wait to see teams like man u, chelsea and arsenal coming to the jjb

:wave:

51286[/snapback]

in front of no fans???

51321[/snapback]

FFS, ignore it you little arsehole.

He will go away.

wigan athletic will get promotion to the premier league, and i cant wait to see teams like man u, chelsea and arsenal coming to the jjb

:wave:

51286[/snapback]

in front of no fans???

51321[/snapback]

FFS, ignore it you little arsehole.

He will go away.

51323[/snapback]

I'll do what i want. :wave:

but there are 2 million winning tickets so she only wins £500 lol

51465[/snapback]

Ha ha, when I'm entertaining my friends in my millionnaire's mansion, you will not be on the guest list. :P

I'll have plenty of security. For a start, my wall will have a huge mural featuring the faces of our own Martin Keown, Rob Earnshaw, Iain Dowie etc etc. You'd be too ill to even try climbing it!!

• 2 weeks later...
Football - Leicester make it into the playoffs after Craig signs 5 new players during January, but lose out :ermm:

50633[/snapback]

:unsure:lol:thumbup::)

50633[/snapback]

54709[/snapback]

Don't worry though, all you Busted fans (I know there's some out there!!), Fightstarr are on the scene, w00t w00t!! ;)

50633[/snapback]

54709[/snapback]

:smile: I hope i don't get 2/2!

Archived