Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. His Peter Beardsley bit on Athletico Mince kills me. I don't understand how he comes up with it
  2. Yeah RVN is definitely hoping for the boot. Top level trolling tonight
  3. We spent £25m on a player that can't even get into this side
  4. I hope they know it too. I doubt they do
  5. Despise him. Hope he's one of the first to **** off in the summer
  6. It's alright lads, the warrior that is Harry Winks is coming on. He'll drag us through
  7. They don't have any brain cells to have belief
  8. Win, lose or draw I don't care. What's really sad is the club are run by and employ cowards
  9. Can he drive our team bus home? Joking obviously
  10. Still feel like it's gonna have to get a hell of a lot worse before anything meaningful changes
  11. If we could get rid of the lot I honestly would. Get Rudkin and Top gone and completely start again. The rot has fully set in on this lot
  12. I can't remember much about that Derby side but it blows my mind that at least mathematically we aren't the worst
  13. Boooo them back out onto the pitch
  14. Laughable figure. **** off lurch
  15. I don't mean for this season, that was done long ago. I mean for the future of us being a serious club. These lot aren't capable of running a football club
  16. The acceptance of this is honestly heartbreaking. How has this been allowed to happen?
  17. Things need to get really toxic before it's too late. These lot (Top and Rudkin) could set the club back decades
  18. Foxes have quit
  19. Then what? You think someone's coming in and suddenly making Faes, Vestegaard, JJ, Kristiansen, Reid etc turn into competent footballers? Don't get me wrong I don't care if he's sacked or not but it fixes nothing. Still the same morons in charge and shit players
  20. Doesn't explain the players not giving a shit
  21. Turned over to the darts
  22. Disgrace to the shirt
  23. I wish I could get out
×
×
  • Create New...