Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Why does Reid turn back in there? Run with it
  2. Or like Robbie Williams if he hadn't given up the gear
  3. Defensive shape looks decent. Holding their line well
  4. Free goal incoming
  5. Arsenal look pretty shit to be fair
  6. Has there ever been a worse pressing team than us?
  7. Faes constantly looks like he's itching to make a drastic mistake
  8. Justin won a challenge!
  9. Only positive is no Winks
  10. Eustace must be well pleased with his decision to ditch Blackburn and join the sheep. 4-0 down first game
  11. Is he an ostrich?
  12. Hope anyone involved gets what's coming to them no matter what it means for the club.
  13. Rudkin would still overpay on free transfers
  14. Incomparable in every single metric
  15. Does it have to be with us though?
  16. There are far bigger problems than him at the club but I'm not convinced by him
  17. I wish I never had to watch Winks, Faes, Ayew and Justin play for this club again. They're an embarrassment
  18. Had to be that talentless, personality vacuum to get the winner as well
  19. On the plus side I'm glad I didn't have to watch another 30 minutes of that
  20. I can't stand him. The only time he's turned up for us this season was to get Cooper sacked. Not capable of playing top flight football
  21. Did the linesman think there was VAR?
  22. He's completely unsuited to top flight football
  23. That marking
×
×
  • Create New...