Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. That's disgusting
  2. Not sure they made the cut
  3. Don't know if anyone's played this yet but I saw Geowizard playing it and gave it a go. Mainly played the geography ones and top goalscorers in club football https://www.higherorlowergame.com/
  4. Certainly not smiling from ear to ear
  5. The club needs gutting and starting again. There's genuinely nothing good about us. Owners and his cronies are inept, manager and players embarrassing, fans happy clapping morons who will eat up any old shite. Need someone to set some standards like Vichai and Pearson did
  6. I'm not defending him. He's not cut out for it. Doesn't make Cooper any less shit
  7. He did sign two of them though
  8. I'm feeling this
  9. It won't fix anything but it is time to go. At least it will sting the pockets of the moron running the club. Nobody is getting a tune out of this group of players though
  10. Yeah ignore that guy. He's always talking shite
  11. Things need to get really toxic
  12. These lot will be no good in the championship. Hope the club realise that but of course they won't
  13. That's enough for me
  14. How the likes of Kristiansen and Faes ever made it as professional footballers let alone international ones is baffling. Utter frauds
  15. I hate us. Genuinely embarrassed
  16. Thick as pig shit our players
  17. Bunch of clowns. Embarrassment to the shirt
  18. I'd genuinely take relegation now if it meant we didn't have to play
  19. I'm the opposite now. Fully expect to lose every game so anything else is a bonus
  20. This Mbappe kid has potential
  21. Is he auditioning to play for Leicester?
  22. Appalling football club. Right now I support the club purely by name and nothing else
  23. Haha shove it you chapped lipped bellend
  24. Yeah don't disagree with that. But Ruud is far from the biggest problem
  25. They're still shit but they're battlers. It's a poor squad still
×
×
  • Create New...