Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Hope this is Pickford's last tournament for England as number 1
  2. I've noticed proper butchers don't like it when you ask for it though
  3. It's very much like watching Arsenal at times
  4. Agree although it's only for Madueke so....lol
  5. I'd have really worried for us going in a goal down. Cracking time to level up. Need to come out with more urgency
  6. Gonna piss me off seeing Rice go back to Arsenal and putting every set piece on the money. His deliveries this tournament have been a joke
  7. He had a great game against Mexico but he's been terrible in the other games
  8. Really got let off the hook with that. Have no idea what our defence or Sorloth were doing
  9. Dodgy half that but great time to equalise. Embarrassing Kane claiming a foul for that
  10. Cheers mate
  11. Another useless ****. Let him go for any price
  12. It shows how far we've fallen when the most exciting thing nowadays is players leaving
  13. Good riddance you horrible little rat. One of my most detested city players of all times. Hope you go on to have a miserable career
  14. Have Belgium been training at Seagrave?
  15. Great signing........6 years ago! No to be honest I do actually like him and if he stays fit (😂) he should score some goals in this league
  16. The space Egypt left there! Really have shot themselves in the foot. All 3 goals avoidable
  17. I mean fair ****s. That's quite the comeback
  18. I genuinely would've preferred to play Brazil. They have nobody in attack anywhere near as good as Haaland. As others have said we really need to cut off the supply to him because I don't think we're good enough to defend against him
  19. Let's not take Norway for granted
×
×
  • Create New...