Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Yeah sadly that goal probably saves him. The happy clappers will see that as good enough
  2. Of course not
  3. Partly But against a semi decent keeper that's saved
  4. No I happy clap and have blind fair in everything. You?
  5. Do what needs to be done Top
  6. Terrible penalty
  7. That's cost me a lot of money. Assuming we score it
  8. This really could and should be it. Something feels different this time
  9. I'm even more convinced it's not a penalty now
  10. That's the reason you're giving up?
  11. Pure desperation
  12. Get up Mavs ffs
  13. We're a ****ing joke. That corner sums us up
  14. It's alright boys. Daka's coming on
  15. Free header in the six yard box
  16. A 1 nil loss feels like the worst possible result for us
  17. I've got us to lose by 2 or more. I'll be livid if it somehow stayed like this
  18. He'll never get a top flight job again after this farce. He has no ability whatsoever
  19. We really will accept the bare minimum won't we?
  20. You'd think so wouldn't you but if we lose by 1 or 2 that'll be seen as good enough by our moronic owner and Rudkin
  21. He's not good in any position
  22. Remember when Ndidi was good?
  23. How long are they going to continue to embarrass us
  24. They're not playing for him, it's as clear as day to see. And in all honesty I don't blame them
×
×
  • Create New...