Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. We're in the premier league playing hoof ball to a 37 year old
  2. This HAS to be the end
  3. Just send him off. Forfeit the game, relegate us and put us in administration
  4. Can wait for this twat to get out of the club
  5. Wasters! Faes you can **** off with your gimp manager
  6. Playing like cowards yet again
  7. Winks didn't fancy it today then
  8. I feel like a turkey who's just caught Bernard Matthews grinning at him
  9. Why is Shirley from EastEnders talking about our game on my stream?
  10. Fair play to anyone bothering with this tomorrow
  11. When the games already gone
  12. Thinking of anyone in particular?
  13. I feel very similar bud. Work my arse off just to barely make ends meet and never really feel like I'm living. Constantly feel exhausted but have to push through to be a good provider. There's barely anything left of me by the end of the week But.... We've got this mate. Brighter days ahead for sure
  14. Stop to talk the bullshit
  15. I love all of the smith albums anyway but yeah the Galaxy 500 was really good and completely outside what I'd usually listen to. Also enjoyed the Radiohead albums
  16. Cole Palmer will score more goals in this game than any of our attackers will score this season
  17. Have you managed to calm your daughter down yet?
  18. This is us in a nutshell though isn't it? Nothing seems to be leading to a long term vision or plan for the club
  19. This is where I don't have faith in them to realise when is the right time. Granted it would be ballsy to get rid of him now and might raise a few eyebrows amongst the footballing community but this time I'd like us to realise we're in a fire before the flames are up to our knees
  20. Rudkin's definitely a bottom
  21. Right now, for every Jordan Ayew you buy you get an Odsonne Edouard absolutely FREE!
  22. And manager
  23. You have more faith than me
  24. The scary thing is they'll probably see him as a decent manager for the championship and keep him
×
×
  • Create New...