Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Same. Never understood the hate. World class manager also
  2. Yeah I try to kid myself that I don't care anymore but I do. I don't care about us winning all of the time or anything but we just seem to be a complete shambles on and off the field. We have clowns running the club, a cowardly manager and headless chickens for players. There's seems to be no short or long term plan or ambition Would love to see us sack Cooper and employ a think outside the box manager.
  3. Cootey in a nutshell, I know I know it's serious
  4. So it's not clear and obvious
  5. Is anybody able to AI the rest of our games this season?
  6. Felt Coote, might delete later
  7. Nice reference
  8. That's quicker than some of their VAR decisions
  9. Imagine if it was towards Arsenal!
  10. It's got to the point with our signings that I can even be bothered to learn their names. Just nothing signings
  11. That's a worry in itself that they think he's capable of sorting it out Don't sort it out Cooper, just **** off
  12. I'm resigned to us going down. We've seen this script before except this time it will be a whole lot harder to come straight back up. Top and his cronies have no ambition for the club and we're powerless as fans It's gonna be a slow death
  13. Exactly what I was going to say. They're having to overplay as there's no creativity around them
  14. He's an awful excuse of a footballer
  15. It's gross negligence
  16. Like everything else to do with the club, it makes no sense. You can't even make an argument for them even to play devil's advocate. Skipp might go on to be a solid player for us but to blow that much of the budget on him is ludicrous. Our best bit of business is a Brighton loanee who we'll have no chance of signing permanently
  17. Just don't hire Patson Daka to do it
  18. Really just hoping the club surprises us all and gets it done this week
  19. Clearly
  20. I don't know how anyone is meant to be inspired or motivated by him. Even when I try to listen to him talk I find my attention drifting away
  21. Not anymore
  22. Another negative manager though
  23. From a chump to a chimp
  24. Can anyone confirm whether we let him back on the coach?
×
×
  • Create New...