Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Cooper should be doing the lottery tonight
  2. Flashscore said 2-2. My stream has died
  3. Everytime he brings Fatawu on he's making himself look more and more stupid
  4. The silly thing is we could even come back and draw this but purely on how shit Southampton are
  5. You think we're playing a formation
  6. A section of our fans think the same so I can't say I blame them
  7. Skipp for Winks. What a revolutionary tactician we have at the helm!!
  8. Bending over for Russel Martin more than Lucy Pinder
  9. 1.60xg for them in the first half
  10. 2-0 down away from home and not one of our players booked. They ain't playing for him whatsoever
  11. top level trolling
  12. I'd like to agree but I don't have as much faith
  13. Is there anyone who thinks this twat keeps us up?
  14. We don't have a manager. I wouldn't trust him to put out cones for training
  15. Anyone still defending him are as embarrassing to the club as he is
  16. GET OUT OF THIS CLUB YOU INCOMPETENT FRAUD
  17. GET HIM GONE TONIGHT!!!
  18. I've had it since the summer
  19. Literally no cohesion whatsoever. We're making Southampton look well coached
  20. This is beyond embarrassing
  21. I hope you realise I'm joking. But that will still be used to defend him by the fools on here
  22. We're not in the bottom 3 though
  23. Of course they do. Who's getting motivated by that clown
×
×
  • Create New...