Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I still feel like that goal will be disallowed
  2. I know. I've always said I was Rodgers out before the cup win. I know that might sound crazy to some but the cracks had already appeared by then I don't think we won the FA cup because of Brendan personally. A Tielemans 40 yarder and Chilwell not cutting his toe nails helped massively
  3. Crazy from such a reputable page
  4. That's the one
  5. I was done after Bournemouth
  6. I'm going into games just hoping not to be embarrassed. Would take a narrow loss right now and hope to get something in the league game
  7. Exactly. Unless they mean the team that finished 7th every season which is a pointless thing to focus on
  8. Can anyone spot the glaring error?
  9. It's quite simple really. He hasn't done enough to convince fans who never wanted him in the first place but he's done enough for our board who thought he was a reasonable appointment. The board and the fans ambitions haven't been aligned for years now
  10. Unfortunately I completely agree. I don't think he's anywhere near the sack
  11. Borja Sainz from Norwich. They usually sell fairly cheap
  12. Yep. £17m payoff apparently I pray the Southgate rumours are true
  13. Van Nistelrooy to **** us once again
  14. Brendan to United
  15. Of course they sack him just before we play them twice
  16. Leicester defending from both sides
  17. Shite from Robertson that!
  18. I hate united but that's ridiculous
  19. That's quality
  20. West ham look worse then us if that's possible
  21. I know but I'll never pass up an opportunity to have a dig at that bell end
  22. And then set us back about a decade
  23. Have you got tonights lottery numbers mate?
  24. Koff Brentford
  25. I'm not gonna waste my energy this weekend with multiple posts about this but it's clear to see this appointment just won't work out. I guess it's just a matter of when he goes rather than if he can turn it around
×
×
  • Create New...