Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Plain and simple
  2. Don't get me wrong I love passing football and I don't find the likes of Man City boring like most do but you've got to have more strings to your bow. So many managers obsess over perfecting their plan A philosophy that they don't even entertain having a plan b. Give me 15/16 Leicester over this current trend of football any day
  3. USA attempted to didn't they? I'm not sure he'd take it but if there's even a slight chance he would we need to do everything in our powers to get him. Doesn't fit the FA mould though unfortunately
  4. Football is just a bit shit now isn't it. Most teams playing to not lose rather than having a go
  5. The biggest criticism I can give Southgate is he's worse than Rodgers *Might delete later
  6. My Facebook feed is full of "great achievement getting to the final, boys did us proud" Nothing will ever change
  7. I genuinely believe he was just gonna try and scam it to penalties
  8. You could tell they were stunned for 5 minutes after the goal but we were cowards as usual
  9. Southgate needs to go. Kane needs phasing out. Bellingham needs to stop thinking he actually is Zidane. Foden needs to pretend Pep's managing him for England games. Fans need to stop overhyping the likes of Rice etc. It's coming home posts should be insta bans Other than that well done boys
  10. The most negative approach to a tournament I think I've ever seen. Finally caught up with us
  11. Don't wanna hear the "proud of the boys" shit after this. Been awful for 90% of this tournament
  12. You can talk about him making good subs but starting the same shit players every game is inexcusable
  13. Think he has the potential to be but not yet. Foden already has 7 premier league titles and a champions league and what is he?.....23?
  14. They must be shell shocked being level. Let's get at them
  15. The kids unreal. Honestly think he doesn't understand the gravitas of the games he plays
  16. Apparently they're begging him to stay. Embarrassing
  17. It shouldn't be a surprise though. It was there to see
×
×
  • Create New...