-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
Premier League 24/25 Pre-season guff (misc talking points)
foxfanazer replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Oh yeah absolutely. By we I meant the morons in charge of the club. It's criminal what they've done to us -
Premier League 24/25 Pre-season guff (misc talking points)
foxfanazer replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Never been more certain of a relegation. Not even arsed if I'm perfectly honest. We're getting exactly what we deserve -
These past few years is like when you takeover a club you don't like on football manager just so you can ruin them
-
Can't bring myself to read any details of the Southport incident. Having a daughter of a similar age who does a dance class it just hits too close to home To anybody who has a lost a child and still manages to carry on you're literally superhuman to me as I know I couldn't do it
-
Fantastic Foxes - a new play about LCFC
foxfanazer replied to pkonline's topic in Leicester City Forum
Tragedy or comedy? -
Loved Dubrovnik. Went last year with my girlfriend although we stayed in Cavtat which was beautiful. As you say it's bloody pricey but well worth it for the surroundings imo. Think we're gonna do Montenegro next year (potentially Kotor or Herceg Novi)
-
And this is why I love this forum
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
foxfanazer replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
This season feels like a write off before it's even begun -
Perfect. Thanks mate
-
Oooh nice thanks. Kind of pushed for time so do you reckon a night in Ghent instead of Lille?
-
A couple of days in Brugges followed by a night in Lille and the end of August. Just be nice to get away
-
****ing hell
-
You know what I thought the same. Until the latter rounds when Chisora was dead on his feet I had Del boy miles clear. He was the only one throwing meaningful punches
-
Chisora's an animal. 40 years old still slugging it out against other heavyweights. Beat Joe Joyce tonight who looked ordinary as ****
-
Why is anyone even remotely arsed?
-
1000x yes!!
-
Decided to cancel our Vienna trip in a few weeks due to my shit health and the money I've lost being off of work. Feels a bit crappy but needs must
-
-
Yeah it is a bit strong to be calling it that but you're really rolling the dice on what damage you're doing to someone when stamping on their head
-
I've witnessed somebody get kicked in the head and stamped on and for me it goes beyond wanting to hurt someone
-
That would be extremely sloppy work
-
I can't believe anyone in their right mind would defend that I understand he's got caught up in a highly emotional situation but that's no way justification for stamping on the head of a non threat. But no the world's just gone soft of course
-
You've spelled Labrador wrong
-
I've always thought of Col as a very decent guy and he's never been anything other than kind to me. I don't really like to make too many assumptions of people based on their postings but I do understand to some he can come across a little controversial. I sincerely hope whatever his reason he's doing okay
-
Should Online Influencers be Restricted Or Monitored?
foxfanazer replied to Parafox's topic in General Chat
I thought this was gonna be about Col
