Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Koff Rudiger you massive bell
  2. Couldn't this weather have waited until 5pm tomorrow?
  3. Big Jan bringing the thunder
  4. Honestly wanted to see them for years and even better they're mainly playing Silent Alarm songs. Just hoping for decent weather now. Not heard much of Friendly fires so might give them a listen this week
  5. Reckon this Swiss side deal with us just as comfortably
  6. Watching Bloc Party. Seeing them at Crystal Palace next weekend
  7. Speak for yourself
  8. Apparently Sarra is going Roma so we've got no chance
  9. It'd make more sense for them to do that. They only stockpile players anyway so the player might as well be getting games somewhere
  10. No offence to him but I'd be worried if I was a Chelsea fan if this is the standard they're going for. Risky from Enzo
  11. And then we loan him back
  12. Get little Wes and his one leg back
  13. I'd prefer two good young Chelsea players
  14. Why on earth would we want Casadei back?
  15. You shouldn't need to have any knowledge about it. No football fan should. It appears nobody at the club does either which is more worrying
  16. I have 26 internationa.......ah **** it you're probably right
  17. I'm probably worth £10m in today's market
  18. Yeah but I meant the player is basically worthless
  19. So we've valued him at £25.1m?
  20. The fact that this is the kind of crap we have to talk about nowadays is exactly why I'm starting to really not give a shit about football
  21. It's an impossible job mate. We will go down
  22. We already are
  23. I like KDH but the fact that he's our most valuable asset shows just how much Top and his cronies have ****ed this club. The fact we've got to sell him proves it even further
×
×
  • Create New...