Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Yes!!!! I've been wanting him here for ages!! Oh wait.....no I haven't
  2. Surely they could at least cram in a super over. Seems crazy to me that you can play a whole tournament and miss out on a final due to something out of your control
  3. Apparently India will go through based on historic results!?
  4. Imagine if this happened in the football! Crazy rule imo
  5. Let's get a half decent side so we either have to step it up or piss off home
  6. Ukraine having a proper go now
  7. Wow! What a way to go out that would've been
  8. He's been awful every game so far
  9. Carried them to what though? I never said he's the reason they didn't win anything but you must admit it's a strange coincidence. Leverkusen were incredible as well just to balance that point. I didn't watch him much for Bayern but if his positional play was anything like it is for England I can see why they struggled Look he's only a part of a much bigger problem this England side has so I don't wanna make it all about him
  10. Yeah. I've not seen him take the biggest games by the scruff of the neck
  11. Part of the problem yeah. Unless he really is the unluckiest footballer ever to exist. Jamie Vardy's won multiple trophies at Leicester City and came up big at the biggest moments
  12. He scored tonnes of goals for Spurs too. Still won nothing
  13. How often do Bayern Munich have a completely trophy less season? I don't think it's luck personally
  14. I mean like squad unity between the players from different clubs
  15. I said in the match thread last night that I thought he was 32/33 so this would probably be his last Euros as first choice but checked and he's only 30. Probably 3 more tournaments of him as first choice striker
  16. I'm glad it's finally being picked up by the wider media and the fans. He's a detriment to the team no matter how much of a goalscorer he is. There's sadly just no chance in hell he gets dropped for Ollie Watkins
  17. I'm not letting Southgate off the hook at all as I think he's an utter fraud but can we agree that this group of players are massively overhyped. In my opinion (I know I'll get pelters) we have one genuinely world class player in Foden. Kyle Walker has had a great career and could be argued he's world class. Bellingham and Cole Palmer have the potential to be in the future but no guarantees. Harry Kane has plenty of goals none of which have equated to a trophy for club or country so in my opinion doesn't cut it. Southgate has created a feel good culture within the squad during his tenure but in some ways I don't think that's helped. Everything's too nicey nicey and the players seem to lack any grit or personality.
  18. "We won't get relegated, we'll be fine"
  19. Exactly. Do you really think the likes of Spain and Italy wouldn't get pelters if they played the way we do? We have no patterns of play, no freedom for individual expression and no identity. Their obsession with the media and the fans just further shows their feeble mentality
×
×
  • Create New...