Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I heard he's off to a town called Palace Edit: sorry that was awful
  2. I don't ever get the impression that the FA want a character or a proven winner
  3. I don't think anybody truly believes we'd have won the league with Pearson. He's my favourite ever Leicester manager and he 100% set the foundations but Ranieri was the perfect storm for the title win. Nigel would've been throttling reporters all season
  4. I think we were just a typical promoted side though. Don't feel like we were particularly underachieving. I'm just not buying that the likes of Vardy etc were galvanised by a player meeting led by Cambiasso
  5. I always thought it was used ironically (I've done it myself) but clearly I'm wrong
  6. At no stage in that season were we bad. So it's a given that there was a "Cambiasso meeting" then? Bear in mind he'd already got us promoted and players like Kasper have gone on record saying they'd run through brick walls for him.
  7. I can't believe people really think that Cambiasso kept us up that season. Say what you want about Pearson but his man management and ability to motivate his players was second to none here
  8. I'm starting to question his faculties if he's been wooed by Rudkin
  9. Seagrave, the place where hamstrings go to die
  10. Have you seen the "bird's you fancy off the Tele" thread?
  11. Preki is up to 83 mentions in this thread Edit: 84 now
  12. Even though some aren't convinced by him I do feel like if we do manage to get Potter it shows the club still has some pull
  13. I feel more excited by Potter than any of the other options. Not saying he'll necessarily be a success but I feel like the ceiling would be higher with him than the others
  14. Has Maresca gone yet?
  15. We've already got rid of one snakey manager
  16. Sorry I just stuck a 20 on so they've shit themselves
  17. No actual news but I can tell you how the bookies change their odds based on the money laid on certain managers
  18. And that's why we were in the championship last season
  19. The dude was playing for Liverpool. It beggars belief
  20. So you want big Nige too?
  21. Hmmmm...who's good at keeping us up in the prem against the odds?
  22. Anybody's who's had any involvement in this man becoming a professional footballer let alone a top flight should be investigated
  23. It's a joke, relax
×
×
  • Create New...