Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Big Wout starts! Youri on the bench
  2. Nope.....I'm not gonna say it
  3. Thank you. People saying that we'll definitely improve and it's a good win are missing the point imo. To go into a tournament with everyone banging on about our squad being the best in the tournament and then to play with such cowardice and no patterns of play is concerning to say the least. Momentum is everything and whilst we'll muddle through the group, the second we have to raise our levels against a France, Germany, Spain we'll be found out The weird thing is it's the people that overhype these players who are quick to defend performances like last nights. Feels like the same blind loyalty that kept Rodgers in a job for so long
  4. They've got bags of energy and look decent technically
  5. Dennis Man. I'd definitely heard of him before and I'm in no way basing this on the hour of football I've just seen him play for Romania
  6. We're still responsible for the worst game
  7. Oh really? I'd be happy with that (based on 55 minutes of football and never having heard of him before ) Just scored! Get me in as a scout
  8. Like the look of of that Dennis Man
  9. Perfect name for the tournament review dvd
  10. Has the same level of in game management too
  11. Careful criticising Kane on here mate
  12. I'd love to see Razorlight. Seem to be an unfashionable band to like but their Up all night album in particular was brilliant for its time
  13. The FA need to go down the proven winner avenue and really give these players the best chance of maximising there talents. He doesn't have to be English or a yes man
  14. And it'll catch up with us like it always does. People can say a wins a win and we'll improve but deep down we know it'll be the same old story of failure. Am I a miserable git? Yes. Will I be proven right? Almost certainly
  15. When Southgate finally ****s off can we do a factory reset on all of the players so they forget everything he's ever said?
  16. *Leicester city enter the chat
  17. All the usual clichés are being spouted to mask how poor we are. We'll never learn
  18. Absolute turd as expected. Standards are on the floor
  19. Kane's obligatory penalty incoming
  20. Bring Kane off?! Is that even allowed?
  21. He's not made of paper for a start
  22. Slightly more effective don't you think?
×
×
  • Create New...