Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Don't think I've ever seen Toni Kroos have a bad game
  2. The premier league would still crucify us for being reckless
  3. France beating Spain in the final. England losing to France in the semis
  4. Have people been following him around?
  5. I won £110 on Maresca to Chelsea and was gonna reinvest some on Potter but when he drifted to 20's I just wasn't confident. Wish I had now
  6. Chamber of secrets I think..... Oh sorry that wasn't a question
  7. So if you like.... Potter= Poetry and Painting Dyche= Pies and 15 pints of Carling
  8. Fine. Big Sam it is then
  9. So we just don't try then?
  10. I've seen rumours that Top's willing to spend. The points deduction is what it is but an ambitious manager would back them self to keep us up
  11. Can we stop with the "why would he want to come here" narrative. Our fans had a massive inferiority complex when it came to Rodgers and looks how that turned out. We're a big club with the facilities to build something exciting.
  12. Yeah I want Potter but if he's holding out to take a chance on the England job then we need to move on
  13. I was trying to make Eton Rifles work but the best I got was Whelan's Trifles so thought it was probably best to leave it
  14. Nah I wanna beat them when it will really hurt them. Sending them down would be delightful
  15. Not worried yet but it'd be nice to get a manager in by the end of next week. Can't really recruit players until we know who's in charge
  16. Cooper, Steve Bruce, Graham Potter and Paul Weller
  17. And a crazy ex Leicester striker, Wild Wood
  18. Nailed on for a Mourinho style appointment
  19. Rodgers gave off small todger energy
×
×
  • Create New...